ADVERTISEMENT

So Heroic. So Honorable. So Brave.

giphy.gif

How unfortunate. Really sad that the guy’s terrorstinian family members put him in that situation.

That’s one! But it comes from SiL so we knew about it in advance. Who else? Come on, Guys! Who’s with SiL and tells Jesus “zero f_cks given?” Now’s your chance to show your solidarity with the Zionists! Zero f_cks given! Zero f_cls given! Let’s hear it! Zero f_cks given! Don’t leave SiL hanging out there all alone! Israel is the victim here, it’s always the victim, toughen up your soul on its behalf and yell at the top of your lungs to make sure Jesus sees your Christian compassion: Zero f_cks given!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
That’s one! But it comes from SiL so we knew about it in advance. Who else? Come on, Guys! Who’s with SiL and tells Jesus “zero f_cks given?” Now’s your chance to show your solidarity with the Zionists! Zero f_cks given! Zero f_cls given! Let’s hear it! Zero f_cks given! Don’t leave SiL hanging out there all alone! Israel is the victim here, it’s always the victim, toughen up your soul on its behalf and yell at the top of your lungs to make sure Jesus sees your Christian compassion: Zero f_cks given!
Actually, I do give a f.uck. I will be offering prayers of thanksgiving this Sunday to the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, for visiting the same destruction upon the terrorstinians that They did upon the Egyptians in the Book of Exodus.

Hey Dodge, I skimmed the headlines this morning and still haven't seen anything about Israel rejecting Hamas offer to surrender unconditionally and return the remaining hostages. Surely I just missed it. Got a link?

Hey Dodge, I skimmed the headlines this morning and still haven't seen anything about Israel rejecting Hamas offer to surrender unconditionally and return the remaining hostages. Surely I just missed it. Got a link?
Hey, Daddy, why don’t you stick to the subject! Aren’t you one of the ones who tell Jesus “zero f_cks given” right to His face? Go public with it! SiL and OUSOONER67 are counting on you joining them, a little OU Sooner solidarity!

Is this you on Judgement Day?
Let’s talk about Judgement Day. How are you going to respond when Jesus reminds you that on July 26, 2024, you were told about poor old Mohammed Bhar, 20-something year old Palestinian with Down Syndrome who was mauled to death by an IDF attack dog, left to bleed to death while his family was kept away for a week until they could finally get to his rotting body, and you responded “Zero f_cks given.” Are you going to double down and tell Him again “zero f_cks given?” Are you expecting to get a high five from Jesus?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67 and 22LR
Let’s talk about Judgement Day. How are you going to respond when Jesus reminds you that on July 26, 2024, you were told about poor old Mohammed Bhar, 20-something year old Palestinian with Down Syndrome who was mauled to death by an IDF attack dog, left to bleed to death while his family was kept away for a week until they could finally get to his rotting body, and you responded “Zero f_cks given.” Are you going to double down and tell Him again “zero f_cks given?” Are you expecting to get a high five from Jesus?

You obviously know nothing about Jesus.

You obviously know nothing about Jesus.
Please bring me up to speed, Are you saying that like you Jesus gives zero f_cks that Israeli soldiers sicced their attack dog on a young man with Down Syndrome, watched as it mauled him to death, left his corpse to rot in the house for a week before they let his mother back in to find him. I mean if Jesus knows that story and like you gives zero f_cks I’d be shocked. You apparently know something about the Son of God I never learned. Can you tell me what it is I don’t know?

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
You have reached the point with your diatribe on Israel, that I have zero ****s given about what you have to say or post. You have done it to yourself, screaming that the sky is falling so much, no one cares. Even if you came up with a valid point, no one would listen.

You have reached the point with your diatribe on Israel, that I have zero ****s given about what you have to say or post. You have done it to yourself, screaming that the sky is falling so much, no one cares. Even if you came up with a valid point, no one would listen.
Clever how you tell *me* you give zero f_cks about this “invalid” point while not saying you’d tell that to Jesus’ face.

• Haha
@Ponca Dan Well this is long but as short as I feel it can be while still revealing the message.

I will let God explain it to you. :

DC: - First who is Jesus?

John 10:
30 I and the Father are one.

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

DC- Now let the trinity speak about Israel and its subset the Jews and the end times. Pay attention to the revelation of the trinity in verse 10 ( bolded and underlined first person to third person as God talks about Himself in the person of Jesus. Note God's reconciliation with the Jews/Israel. This is a prophecy before Jesus came to the Earth and has yet to be fulfilled in its entirety:

Zechariah 12:
1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. 4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. 5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

DC- Now what has the Father said about the land of Israel? What was actually promised? From the Euphrates to the Nile. It is a future and inevitable possession because God swore it on His Holy Name.

Genesis 12:

1Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2I will make you a great nation;

I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

DC: Now Ezekiel 36 speaks of the return of the Jews to Israel. Note they are less than a perfect people and God does what He does because He made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and swore to it on His Holy Name. Verse 22 tells the tale. BTW I believe verse 25 is the holocaust. Holocaust means burnt offering. The cleansing ritual of sprinkling water begins with a burnt offering and the purification of the water with the ashes of the sacrifice. Sure to be a controversial theory with many.

17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.

21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

DC:now what of the Palestinians? The sons of Esau the Edomites or Idumeans? Also in Ezekiel 36

5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

DC: Next, I will not paste it here is Obadiah. It is one book. It is short. It prophesies the destruction of the Palestinians by Israel.

Lastly we see Jesus return in Revelation. He comes with a sword and defeats the enemies of Israel. The blood of the dead rise up in a pool/river that is as high as the shoulder on the horse that He rides.

The God that showed Cain undeserved mercy is also the God of the flood. He came and died on a cross for mankind. But when He returns His enemies will be put to the sword.

Please bring me up to speed, Are you saying that like you Jesus gives zero f_cks that Israeli soldiers sicced their attack dog on a young man with Down Syndrome, watched as it mauled him to death, left his corpse to rot in the house for a week before they let his mother back in to find him. I mean if Jesus knows that story and like you gives zero f_cks I’d be shocked. You apparently know something about the Son of God I never learned. Can you tell me what it is I don’t know?
Your “facts” have not been corroborated by disinterested parties. Just sayin’.

@Ponca Dan Well this is long but as short as I feel it can be while still revealing the message.

I will let God explain it to you. :

DC: - First who is Jesus?

John 10:
30 I and the Father are one.

31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

DC- Now let the trinity speak about Israel and its subset the Jews and the end times. Pay attention to the revelation of the trinity in verse 10 ( bolded and underlined first person to third person as God talks about Himself in the person of Jesus. Note God's reconciliation with the Jews/Israel. This is a prophecy before Jesus came to the Earth and has yet to be fulfilled in its entirety:

Zechariah 12:
1The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.

2Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. 3And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. 4In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness. 5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, even in Jerusalem. 7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. 8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them. 9And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn. 11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon. 12And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart; 14All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

DC- Now what has the Father said about the land of Israel? What was actually promised? From the Euphrates to the Nile. It is a future and inevitable possession because God swore it on His Holy Name.

Genesis 12:

1Now the Lord had said to Abram:

“Get out of your country,
From your family
And from your father’s house,
To a land that I will show you.
2I will make you a great nation;

I will bless you
And make your name great;
And you shall be a blessing.
3I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

DC: Now Ezekiel 36 speaks of the return of the Jews to Israel. Note they are less than a perfect people and God does what He does because He made an everlasting covenant with Abraham and swore to it on His Holy Name. Verse 22 tells the tale. BTW I believe verse 25 is the holocaust. Holocaust means burnt offering. The cleansing ritual of sprinkling water begins with a burnt offering and the purification of the water with the ashes of the sacrifice. Sure to be a controversial theory with many.

17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

20 And when they entered unto the heathen, whither they went, they profaned my holy name, when they said to them, These are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of his land.

21 But I had pity for mine holy name, which the house of Israel had profaned among the heathen, whither they went.

22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, thus saith the Lord God; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, saith the Lord God, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

25 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you.

26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

28 And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

DC:now what of the Palestinians? The sons of Esau the Edomites or Idumeans? Also in Ezekiel 36

5 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Surely in the fire of my jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the heathen, and against all Idumea, which have appointed my land into their possession with the joy of all their heart, with despiteful minds, to cast it out for a prey.

DC: Next, I will not paste it here is Obadiah. It is one book. It is short. It prophesies the destruction of the Palestinians by Israel.

Lastly we see Jesus return in Revelation. He comes with a sword and defeats the enemies of Israel. The blood of the dead rise up in a pool/river that is as high as the shoulder on the horse that He rides.

The God that showed Cain undeserved mercy is also the God of the flood. He came and died on a cross for mankind. But when He returns His enemies will be put to the sword.
You’te right, that is long. I have trouble following most of it, but from what I gather God says the Ten Commandments, for example, apply to everyone but the Israelites, Israel’s prophet told them that’s what God told him, that God admits He screwed up by promising they could have all the land and do anything they want to the ones already living there, and He knows that was a foolish promise, but a promise from God is a promise from God, so go about butchering Palestinians if that’s what you need to do. And that, my friends, is why Israel gets to slaughter Palestinians at will. He promised a Jewish prophet. It’s a real pity the Jewish prophet is the only one that heard the promise, the people living there probably should have been told as well. It might have saved a lot of unneeded anguish! I thought God is supposed to be infallible. It looks to me like he messed up this whole thing. But I admit I may have misunderstood what you posted. I thought we we supposed to love our enemies as ourselves. But like I said, I guess that doesn’t apply to Zionists.

• Haha
Your “facts” have not been corroborated by disinterested parties. Just sayin’.
Not to worry. Just as OU Football investigates its cheating internally, so does the IDF investigate itself. That’s what makes that army so moral. I’m sure they’ll get to the bottom of this and issue a report sometime around 2035-2040. Patience is a virtue, or so we’re told.

• Haha
Not to worry. Just as OU Football investigates its cheating internally, so does the IDF investigate itself. That’s what makes that army so moral. I’m sure they’ll get to the bottom of this and issue a report sometime around 2035-2040. Patience is a virtue, or so we’re told.
By the way, SiL, if you read this you’ll see down toward the middle of the piece the IDF confirmed the story is true. But you’re right about one thing: the IDF is not a disinterested party, so you still have that going for you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh, here’s another confirmation.

But that’s okay, I know you give zero f_cks whether the story is confirmed or not.

• Haha
By the way, SiL, if you read this you’ll see down toward the middle of the piece the IDF confirmed the story is true. But you’re right about one thing: the IDF is not a disinterested party, so you still have that going for you.

Where is the actual report from the IDF? Did you read it? It really is sad that the man’s family put him in that situation by carousing with terrorists. Terrorstinians gonna terrorstinian, I guess.

Where is the actual report from the IDF? Did you read it? It really is sad that the man’s family put him in that situation by carousing with terrorists. Terrorstinians gonna terrorstinian, I guess.
No, I haven’t read the IDF admission, only what the people to whom the IDF admitted they did it. But who knows, they’re probably lying to us and are anti-Semites. But what difference does it make, it’s clearly the family’s fault. Israel is almost certainly the victim here. Everybody knows how viciously threatening people with Down Syndrome are. Those IDF soldiers probably were in fear for their lives. That Palestinian boy deserves what he got, I’m sure of it. He was Palestinisn after all. So as @22LR would tell us he wanted you and me dead, America dead and all Jews dead, so to hell with him! Jesus would probably say so. So feel confident that you are morally righteous when you say you give zero f_cks.

No, I haven’t read the IDF admission, only what the people to whom the IDF admitted they did it. But who knows, they’re probably lying to us and are anti-Semites. But what difference does it make, it’s clearly the family’s fault. Israel is almost certainly the victim here. Everybody knows how viciously threatening people with Down Syndrome are. Those IDF soldiers probably were in fear for their lives. That Palestinian boy deserves what he got, I’m sure of it. He was Palestinisn after all. So as @22LR would tell us he wanted you and me dead, America dead and all Jews dead, so to hell with him! Jesus would probably say so. So feel confident that you are morally righteous when you say you give zero f_cks.

You are mentally ill.

Hey, Daddy, why don’t you stick to the subject! Aren’t you one of the ones who tell Jesus “zero f_cks given” right to His face? Go public with it! SiL and OUSOONER67 are counting on you joining them, a little OU Sooner solidarity!
Sorry Dodge, I don't believe in Jesus or any other higher power. I'm an atheist.

Now back to my question you dodged as per your usual. The answer is a very simple "no," I didn't miss anything regarding Hamas surrendering unconditionally and returning the hostages they still hold because it hasn't happened. Acknowledging factual reality shouldn't be so difficult for you.

It's odd that you and the rest of the tweenaged-girl-hysterics Israel-hating Karens aren't and haven't been demanding the easiest and quickest end to the suffering of Palestinians in Gaza - the immediate and unconditional surrender of Hamas. It's almost like you enjoy having something to screech about more than you want the gEnOcIdE to end.

Sorry Dodge, I don't believe in Jesus or any other higher power. I'm an atheist.

Now back to my question you dodged as per your usual. The answer is a very simple "no," I didn't miss anything regarding Hamas surrendering unconditionally and returning the hostages they still hold because it hasn't happened. Acknowledging factual reality shouldn't be so difficult for you.

It's odd that you and the rest of the tweenaged-girl-hysterics Israel-hating Karens aren't and haven't been demanding the easiest and quickest end to the suffering of Palestinians in Gaza - the immediate and unconditional surrender of Hamas. It's almost like you enjoy having something to screech about more than you want the gEnOcIdE to end.
Well, you are the king of reality! Even an atheist has to have a moral code in order to survive. So tell us: does your moral code give zero f_cks what the IDF did to that boy and his family? And tell me this: for those that do give zero f_cks is it appropriate for a vengeful Palestinian terrorist to give zero f_cks about what he might do to you and your family if he desires?

Last edited:

Here is a post that is 100% spot-on.

Well, you are the king of reality! Even an atheist has to have a moral code in order to survive. So tell us: does your moral code give zero f_cks what the IDF did to that boy and his family? And tell me this: for those that do give zero f_cks is it appropriate for a vengeful Palestinian terrorist to give zero f_cks about what he might do to you and your family if he desires?
Why do you hate common sense so much?

Know your Jew. There are Kazarian Zionist Nazi's that are Netanyahu's boys and there are the peaceful Israelis. Peaceful Israelis do not commit the atrocities you cite. All cultures have their good & bad. Even this message board.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Know your Jew. There are Kazarian Zionist Nazi's that are Netanyahu's boys and there are the peaceful Israelis. Peaceful Israelis do not commit the atrocities you cite. All cultures have their good & bad. Even this message board.
You make an excellent point. You should read the link. Gideon Levy is lamenting the hardening of the hearts of the Israeli people as a whole, that they have are sacrificing their souls, losing their humanity, one and all, as they watch their government - Netanyahu’s boys - grind down its perceived enemies with no concern. According to Levy the Israeli people as a whole have deadened their humanity to the brutality of what their government is doing in their name, much like many of the commenters on this board are doing.

You make an excellent point. You should read the link. Gideon Levy is lamenting the hardening of the hearts of the Israeli people as a whole, that they have are sacrificing their souls, losing their humanity, one and all, as they watch their government - Netanyahu’s boys - grind down its perceived enemies with no concern. According to Levy the Israeli people as a whole have deadened their humanity to the brutality of what their government is doing in their name, much like many of the commenters on this board are doing.
Strange, you don’t apply that same logic to the Palestinians but then again you think the Palestinians were justified for their attack on October 7th.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT