ADVERTISEMENT

Smart kid

People are starting to wake up. Its not about helping society anymore. Omicran is natures vaccine and probably more effective. Its about control and making money at the point of a gun. 2 weeks to flatten the curve? How is that working?

Its simple. You want the vax get it, you don't don't. Punishing one side or the other for any reason at this point is beyond ridiculous and needs to stop. Stop making a simple choice into the Spanish Inquisition.

People are starting to wake up. Its not about helping society anymore. Omicran is natures vaccine and probably more effective. Its about control and making money at the point of a gun. 2 weeks to flatten the curve? How is that working?

Its simple. You want the vax get it, you don't don't. Punishing one side or the other for any reason at this point is beyond ridiculous and needs to stop. Stop making a simple choice into the Spanish Inquisition.

If we aren’t divided, we have power.

That can‘t happen.

That leads to a bunch of Frenchies lopping of rich peoples heads.

If they’d been through, the world would be a much different place.

Reactions: OUSOONER67

Authoritarians cannot tolerate personal choice. They and they alone make the decision on what is or isn't right.

Authoritarians cannot tolerate personal choice. They and they alone make the decision on what is or isn't right.
The thing about authoritarians is their reactions when you just don't comply. They can say do it all they want. The response is "Ok...make me." I have a feeling that here in the US there is still enough people standing behind me with their 2nd amendment to make the authoritarians crumble. Even if there are not, I would rather make the stand, than live in the alternative.

One thing it has uncovered is the fact leftists love big government and love being told what to do. They have been programmed by the leftist ccp/dim media that they know whats best for them and half of America is a bunch of Racists. Trump being elected in 2020 was a "Whitelash"

4lrk46.jpg

Reactions: Corndog2021
One thing it has uncovered is the fact leftists love big government and love being told what to do. They have been programmed by the leftist ccp/dim media that they know whats best for them and half of America is a bunch of Racists. Trump being elected in 2020 was a "Whitelash"

4lrk46.jpg
I don’t think it’s so much that the general ranks of leftists love being told what to do as it is they love telling others what to do. What makes that attitude so foolish is the plebes in the leftist cause don’t realize they are also being told what to do by the authoritarians with whom they have voluntarily joined forces, thinking that makes them the power brokers too. It is uncanny how twisted the logic becomes.

I don’t think it’s so much that the general ranks of leftists love being told what to do as it is they love telling others what to do. What makes that attitude so foolish is the plebes in the leftist cause don’t realize they are also being told what to do by the authoritarians with whom they have voluntarily joined forces, thinking that makes them the power brokers too. It is uncanny how twisted the logic becomes.
Wild to me how quickly they became “the man” and how complacent they are with marching along with the beat of their fascists/authoritarian ramblings.

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT