ADVERTISEMENT

@skylinepoke

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
A couple of days ago you expressed concern that I was watching and reading the wrong sources for information, especially regarding Israel. I offer up one of my primary sources with this video. I respectfully ask you to watch it in its entirety and then tell me where the errors are. I trust that you will be objective in your reply.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
An hour and fifteen minutes?

giphy.gif

How about a readers digest version in your own words.

An hour and fifteen minutes?

giphy.gif

How about a readers digest version in your own words.
I don't expect you to watch it, although the first half to two thirds would probably have you on your feet applauding. The appeal is to @skylinepoke. I hope he takes the time to watch it and see for himself if the "media" I absorb is as damaging as he thinks.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Sorry Dan, I've been gone all day and I was checking the board before I started mowing. I will try to watch it later but a video thatlong better show plenty of boobs or skin or I lose interest. 😁

Sorry Dan, I've been gone all day and I was checking the board before I started mowing. I will try to watch it later but a video thatlong better show plenty of boobs or skin or I lose interest. 😁
You’ll be seriously disappointed. Glenn Greenwald is a guy and he’s gay. Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT