ADVERTISEMENT

Sinwar dead!!!!!

rabbi-jacob.gif

Sinwar never sank an unarmed United States ship. Nor did he sell US secrets to Russia and China. But he killed some Zionists (who hate you by the way, despise you in every way) so ya'll are happy? Weird deal.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
When I am President, I shall not make a satanic pilgrimage to the so called destroyed western wall, but to the Glorius Arch of Titus, which celebrates the great destruction Of Jerusalem, it's Temple and driving the Jews out of the Holy Land.

Sinwar never sank an unarmed United States ship. Nor did he sell US secrets to Russia and China. But he killed some Zionists (who hate you by the way, despise you in every way) so ya'll are happy? Weird deal.

It is amazing how many people have their head up their asses yet here we are.​

Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III on the Killing of Yahya Sinwar of Hamas​

Part of his statement:

"Sinwar was the architect of the vile terrorist assault on Israel on October 7, 2023, in which 1,200 Israelis were murdered and 251 people were taken hostage. Hamas terrorists slaughtered civilians from more than 30 countries—including the United States. Sinwar and Hamas were responsible for the deaths of many Americans over the years, including the more than 40 Americans slain on October 7th and the murdered American hostages Itay Chen, Gad Haggai, Judy Weinstein Haggai, and Hersh Goldberg Polin."

You were saying?

Yrs ago after learning about WW2 and what the Nazis did it was hard for me to fathom how regular citizens fell in line with the slaughter of the Jews but I see the same thing happening here with regular citizens taking the side of Terrorists, the Nazis of today.
History is so easily forgotten and it wasn't that long ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT