ADVERTISEMENT

Silly teamsters have met their match

That was my first thought when this whole thing started. Mainly to keep things going as much as possible.

Holy crap, he is bringing it. Great leadership.

My first thought when they went on strike was that it was backdoor okayed by the WH and they are hoping that one of the 1/2 wit propagandist working in the liberal media puts a mike in Trumps face and asked him what he would do. Hoping that he says I would do..........................................................................................which would offend other union members across the US and cause them to rethink voting for Trump.

You know 4+ weeks from the election you have this strike, which should have been handled by the 3/4 wit people in the current administration long before now and Jack Smith along with the d-bag judge in NY releasing material about why Trump is responsible for january 6th. This is as choreographed as the Nutcracker on Broadway.

It is beyond comprehension to me that ~45,000 union members would actually try to stop the #1 economy in the world because they want an unimaginable pay raise and are against automation. Dumbasses.

I'm curious how you think that means the striking Teamsters have met their match. Are you thinking a bunch of 18-20 year old National Guardsmen are going to offload the cargo? How long will this go on? The Guardsmen have jobs and/or are students. How long can they be away? Don't get me wrong, the last thing I am is a "union man." I just don't see this as a solution to the problem.

I'm curious how you think that means the striking Teamsters have met their match. Are you thinking a bunch of 18-20 year old National Guardsmen are going to offload the cargo? How long will this go on? The Guardsmen have jobs and/or are students. How long can they be away? Don't get me wrong, the last thing I am is a "union man." I just don't see this as a solution to the problem.
I would think it would give time to hire and train replacement staff. It's not like unloading cargo is like heart surgery. Operating a crane is a skill that can be taught and learned in a short period of time as is everything else involved. Not trying to demean Longshoreman but let's not act like most able bodied people couldn't do the job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT