ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney Powell and her theories

Man a real journalist asks her some basic questions and she goes tits up.

@22LR @Sunburnt Indian one of your principal election fraud architects has sure had a tough August. Her motions to dismiss the defamation suit was denied. If she loses will you guys admit you were duped?

I’ll admit I was duped when you admit you were duped when Biden said no Americans would be left behind.

I’ll admit I was duped when you admit you were duped when Biden said no Americans would be left behind.

Man. She's not looking real good right now. Pretty basic questions, no?

IdealElatedBats-max-1mb.gif

Duped? I employed a classical mechanics formula, as I've mentioned ad nauseum. Trump won on Election Day when presidential races are normally decided. The unprecedented Democrat controlled counting process that came after is where I find countless questions.

There are many of us north of the mean number of 98 who don't need the law community to introduce questionable action. 22LR included.

Sysk is again confirming 22LR would score much higher in the intelligence quotient class room.

Duped? I employed a classical mechanics formula, as I've mentioned ad nauseum. Trump won on Election Day when presidential races are normally decided. The unprecedented Democrat controlled counting process that came after is where I find countless questions.

There are many of us north of the mean number of 98 who don't need the law community to introduce questionable action. 22LR included.

Sysk is again confirming 22LR would score much higher in the intelligence quotient class room.
She has ample opportunity to expose all this. Think she will?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT