ADVERTISEMENT

She Makes An Argument That’s Hard To Dispute

Lol. She should look in the mirror. While her Tongue in cheek story isn't really wrong, it leaves out her own role in it. She happily participated during her extended run with NYT in the media's shift from being the 4th estate to being the mouthpiece of the liberal ruling parties, which is why these governments have such autocratic power today.

Lol. She should look in the mirror. While her Tongue in cheek story isn't really wrong, it leaves out her own role in it. She happily participated during her extended run with NYT in the media's shift from being the 4th estate to being the mouthpiece of the liberal ruling parties, which is why these governments have such autocratic power today.
I think you (once again) are barking up the wrong tree. Caitlin Johnstone is Australian and to my knowledge has never worked for the NY Times. Are you by any chance confusing her with Bari Weiss? If so you are *really* confused! Ms. Weiss is a card carrying Zionist who has no equal in her support of Israel’s grnocide.

She's not a journalist, she's an activist.
Okay, she’s an activist that actively (daily) shows her activism by writing her opinion of events that journalists are supposed to cover. There are very few true journalists any more, and most of them are independent of MSM, which is basically the stenographer pool for the government.

Looks like yet another useless blog post by the conspiracy nut that ignores the reality of Hamas.

It's weird that none of you gEnOcIdE screechers are calling for the most common sense and logical way to stop the violence to happen immediately...Hamas to surrender.

Looks like yet another useless blog post by the conspiracy nut that ignores the reality of Hamas.

It's weird that none of you gEnOcIdE screechers are calling for the most common sense and logical way to stop the violence to happen immediately...Hamas to surrender.
No, you are wrong. The most common sense and logical way to stop the violence is for Israel to stop the violence. It's weird to me that you never consider that.

You say it "looks like" another useless post. Did you say "looks like" because you didn't read it? Are you afraid it'll say something that'll make you feel bad? You poor snowflake!

No, you are wrong. The most common sense and logical way to stop the violence is for Israel to stop the violence. It's weird to me that you never consider that.

You say it "looks like" another useless post. Did you say "looks like" because you didn't read it? Are you afraid it'll say something that'll make you feel bad? You poor snowflake!
Only if you want or your goal is the death of more innocent Israeli citizens. Hamas will not stop killing Jews until they are no longer in existence.

Oh I read it and my assessment is spot on.

Remind me, who invaded who on October 7?

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Oh I read it and my assessment is spot on.

Remind me, who invaded who on October 7?
Yeah, I can see where you'd think something that didn't drool with adoration of Zionism would be useless in your mind. You gave an assessment, but as usual you offered no crituque of what she gets wrong. You forgot who invaded whom on Oct 7? I thought you kept up with all the latest news. Hamas invaded Israel on Oct 7. I assume that means (in your mind) that Israel has been given carte blanche to do anything to Gaza in return, no matter how heinous, Hamas gave them that right. I keep trying to tell you that your attitude was pretty common in the immedite aftermath, but these are different times, the public perception has changed. It now sees Israel as the bad guys, and as long as it keeps killing Palestinians and destroying their land, the percption that Israel is a pariah is only going to grow. You should probably stick to this board with the rest of your friends. In a very short time there won't be many of you left.

Hamas invaded Israel on Oct 7. I assume that means (in your mind) that Israel has been given carte blanche to do anything to Gaza in return, no matter how heinous, Hamas gave them that right.
Yes, Hamas did in fact invade Israel on October 7. That was a declaration of war. War has consequences.

No, Dodge, that doesn't mean Israel has been given carte blanche to do anything in Gaza in return. I've posted my opinion on more than one occasion. It's not my problem that your binary brain can't process it. Do we need to change your name to Ponca David Scott now?

• Love
Yes, Hamas did in fact invade Israel on October 7. That was a declaration of war. War has consequences.

No, Dodge, that doesn't mean Israel has been given carte blanche to do anything in Gaza in return. I've posted my opinion on more than one occasion. It's not my problem that your binary brain can't process it. Do we need to change your name to Ponca David Scott now?
Oh hell, Medic, I've been called so many names on this board it's like water off a duck's back. Name calling is what 7,8,9 year olds do on the playground when they're frustrated. When someone calls you a name you can know it's because they're out of every other option they can think of. It's actually kinda flattering when someone with your intelletual acumen can only resort to calling me names.

How strange, that’s exactly, and I mean *exactly* what the Zionists say they want to do to Palestinians.
Israel has had the ability to exterminate the Palestinians for decades but for some strange reason there are still millions of them and their population keeps increasing. If the Palestinians had the ability to exterminate the Jew the Jews would have been exterminated decade ago.

Israel has had the ability to exterminate the Palestinians for decades but for some strange reason there are still millions of them and their population keeps increasing. If the Palestinians had the ability to exterminate the Jew the Jews would have been exterminated decade ago.
A recurring fantasy in your head. I think there are medications for that.

Oh hell, Medic, I've been called so many names on this board it's like water off a duck's back. Name calling is what 7,8,9 year olds do on the playground when they're frustrated. When someone calls you a name you can know it's because they're out of every other option they can think of. It's actually kinda flattering when someone with your intelletual acumen can only resort to calling me names.
Pointing out that your binary thinking has reached toon level isn't name calling, it's simply stating a fact.

Yes the other useful idiots.
If only the rest of them had the same guidance I get from you! Hundreds of millions of idiots all in need of your guidance. It's a shame you only have this boardto spread the word and I'm the only one on here that doesn't buy what you're sellng. Your talent is wasted, I tell you!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT