ADVERTISEMENT

She’s Talking About You

Well, they are moslems, which means their entire system of morality is founded upon lies, misanthropy, and sociopathy. Just sayin’.
It’s settled then. We didn’t see anyone get murdered and those “dead” children weren’t, and the shrieks of horror from parents of their dead children (who were just playing dead) was learned in acting school. Those Muslims are tricky!

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
It’s settled then. We didn’t see anyone get murdered and those “dead” children weren’t, and the shrieks of horror from parents of their dead children (who were just playing dead) was learned in acting school. Those Muslims are tricky!
Just sayin’, it all seems awfully “convenient”. I mean, perfect Spielberg quality motion picture photography in the middle of a war zone of a mother being gunned down under a white flag of truce with here child at her side. I realize I’m supposed to thinks it’s raining, but someone is pissing on my leg.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Just sayin’, it all seems awfully “convenient”. I mean, perfect Spielberg quality motion picture photography in the middle of a war zone of a mother being gunned down under a white flag of truce with here child at her side. I realize I’m supposed to thinks it’s raining, but someone is pissing on my leg.
You’re 100% spot on! Those crying and bleeding and dead children and mothers were just mugging for Hollywood quality videos trying to tug at the world’s heartstrings. Thank goodness we have you as a discerning eye for the Muslim deception.

• Wow
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You’re 100% spot on! Those crying and bleeding and dead children and mothers were just mugging for Hollywood quality videos trying to tug at the world’s heartstrings. Thank goodness we have you as a discerning eye for the Muslim deception.
walter-white-breaking-bad.gif

Too bad we lack a trustworthy media to help cut through what is real and what is propaganda.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Too bad we lack a trustworthy media to help cut through what is real and what is propaganda.
There is no such thing as a trustworthy media and never has been. It is incumbant upon us to read every account we can get our eyes on and discern on our own what is true and what is fabricated. Thus it has always been and thus it shall always be.

• Haha
Well, they are moslems, which means their entire system of morality is founded upon lies, misanthropy, and sociopathy. Just sayin’.
Where does Islam comes into this
Do you know anything about besides the propaganda you have been exposed.
All the recent killing in your country has been by christians maybe not practising but not Muslims.

• Haha
If you look at Islam thru today’s lens it looks like the first Mossad psy op.

How can we ensure our enemy’s are retarded?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT