ADVERTISEMENT

Session 4

My predictions:

133: Kaid loses. That kid is just a nightmare matchup.

141: Heil wins. In a squeaker. My only concern...he gets caught at the end of a close match. As always.

184: Boyd loses by a major. Dean's just an animal. Seriously looking forward to a Dean Nickal finals.

My predictions:

133: Kaid loses. That kid is just a nightmare matchup.

141: Heil wins. In a squeaker. My only concern...he gets caught at the end of a close match. As always.

184: Boyd loses by a major. Dean's just an animal. Seriously looking forward to a Dean Nickal finals.

I think Kaid gets it done, heil will win by a squeaker (thats his style and i hate it), and Boyd has already beaten Dean before but Dean to advance.

Brock loses 12-3 MD, 3 loses on the season to Gross and only loses to Gross.

silly kaid and gross weren't cross bracketed with the big 10 guys.

silly kaid and gross weren't cross bracketed with the big 10 guys.
I get that, but there's no way to do that. Tomasello's undefeated and a returning national champ (from two years ago, I think, and at 125). Kaid only had two losses, all to Gross, and he beat Clark.

Heil won that match without making a single offensive move. Love the guy (because he's one of us) but his matches are like watching paint dry at times.

Good action there in the third with Crutchmer hitting a 6-point move. Great job by Kyle to come back through after losing in 1st round to earn AA.

Reactions: osu2082
Rogers is like every OSU team lately, all offense, some defense but exciting to watch.

I love chandler. He goes for the damn kill. I wish we had 9 more with that mentality

Reactions: osu2082
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT