ADVERTISEMENT

Session 3 Results

Need Fix and Preston to win tonight and Lee to beat Mckenna again and we will have a shot at 2nd.

put all 4 semi-finalists into the finals. Cheer for Lee, and Austin O'Connor. That would take out 4 of the 5 bucknuts and kick them to the backside, 6 all-americans would be good way to finish.

Reactions: osu2082
Notice how when Lee beat your guy he stood in the middle of the mat the same as he did when he lost in February waiting to shake the guys hand?

He is a class act. I don't think anyone has disputed that. He is also extremely talented. I think it will be an intriguing finals match if Mueller can keep it within reach after the first.

Notice how when Lee beat your guy he stood in the middle of the mat the same as he did when he lost in February waiting to shake the guys hand?

It was a hell of a match that could have went either way. Picc slipped while going for a shot and Lee took advantage of it at the end.

But you came onto our board to quote something that had nothing to do with that match?

Do you notice, in Fenruary or 11 other months, when you look in the mirror you see something unfavorable? Maybe Lee can teach you some class?

For the record, most everybody on here is a Lee fan! I can't wait to see you guys cry when he takes his Olympic shirt and then transfers. Also for the record, you guys are the most repugnant fanbase in all sports.

I dunno about that, Penn St fans have been trying really hard to take that title...

There are several bad apples in the PSU fanbase, but Iowa fans as a whole are terrible, excuse making, entitled pricks. Of course there are good ones and I actually sat with one several years ago at nationals that was pretty cool.

I am banned on the PSU board and not the Iowa board, so you might be right?

Reactions: Kingk0ng
So I saw that we locked up third. But is there any chance for 2nd?

I don’t think so. I think there is a real chance Ohio State is done scoring but I think the most we can score is 12 (that is including Fix and White getting falls). That would put us .5 behind.

I don’t think so. I think there is a real chance Ohio State is done scoring but I think the most we can score is 12 (that is including Fix and White getting falls). That would put us .5 behind.

and fix getting screwed out of a round 1
TF
would find the mark

Reactions: Air_Thurman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT