ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question for CAESAR

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown
I know you're somewhat of a student on the subject @OSUCAESAR ...

Who is your opinion was the greatest monarch in England's history?

Alfred? His influence on Christianity cannot be underestimated.

Elizabeth, daughter of Henry VIII?

Queen Victoria?

The most recent Elizabeth?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Alfred? His influence on Christianity cannot be underestimated.

Elizabeth, daughter of Henry VIII?

Queen Victoria?

The most recent Elizabeth?
The greatest was of course Arthur. Who is still alive and awaits his moment to return.

Alfred the Great was of course a great Monarch. He set the stage for England to become a world power.

While Elizabeath, Victoria and Elizabeth the 2nd were great historical figures, they are without doubt in Hell or at best in a long, long stay in Purgatory. Monarchs are judged very harshly, as are religious clergy. The road to hell is paved with the skulls of Bishops. And no doubt Kings and Queens. No non Catholic Monarch should ever be judged as great . The main job of any Monarch is to make sure their subjects go to Heaven. A protestant Monarch is an obvious impediment to God's will.

What is Arthur waiting on?

Also would be fun for this thread to name which deceased US Presidents posters think are likely in Eternal Hellfire and also which ones will be when their time is up.

I know Cank was not the POTUS, (thank you Trump) but feel free to include her if people wish.

Will have to think about mine.

What is Arthur waiting on?
Th legend says he is on the Island of Avalon. Resting and recovering until England needs him. I agree they need him now more than ever.

Without doubt Europe is headed for civil war. The Muslims must be eliminated. When that happens the American civil war will start. Because I will shoot to kill any American serviceman that goes to help Muslims against Christians.

Th legend says he is on the Island of Avalon. Resting and recovering until England needs him. I agree they need him now more than ever.

Without doubt Europe is headed for civil war. The Muslims must be eliminated. When that happens the American civil war will start. Because I will shoot to kill any American serviceman that goes to help Muslims against Christians.
Proud Of You Yes GIF

The Gregory Brothers Writing It Down GIF by VidCon

Reactions: OUSOONER67

I used to think Arthur, but then Longshanks won me over with this brilliant misdirection play, followed by the armored glove bitch slap. Kind of disappointed that the DEI director didn’t take any action against him, though.

Last edited:
I follow @Shunt on Facebook. I wish he'd return to this board. I didn't get/understand Shunt when he was here, but that's on me. He's a great guy, and a smart one.
I’ve known Steve for years and he’s actually one of the smartest guys you’d ever meet….although I think his emo AI thing he’s doing now is a little silly. But he’s extremely involved in the community and actually cares which I respect.

And for the record, I’m not crazy at all. If we actually met, I’d think we’d get along just fine. I just like to come on here and give you ol farts a hard time. It’s just a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT