ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Kamala Debate

@tlwwake

Do you believe the mics should be muted? Does Trump? If so, why?
Does Trump? lol I have no idea. I don’t have any insight to his preference.

The last debate did run smoother than constant interruptions and talking over one another, that’s my opinion

Does Trump? lol I have no idea. I don’t have any insight to his preference.
He "claims" publicly that it doesn't matter to him while his campaign fought to keep the mics muted.

The last debate did run smoother than Trump's constant interruptions and talking over the other candidate, that’s my opinion
FTFY again.

Yes, muted mics are a mechanism that controls Trump and keeps him from hurting himself like he did in the first 2020 debate against Biden. Which is of course why his campaign wants them muted.

He "claims" publicly that it doesn't matter to him while his campaign fought to keep the mics muted.

FTFY again.

Yes, muted mics are a mechanism that controls Trump and keeps him from hurting himself like he did in the first 2020 debate against Biden. Which is of course why his campaign wants them muted.
Your opinion again. The fact is that the debate rules were agreed upon.. pushed from Biden/Harris and Trump is following through.

This wasn’t a Trump thing regardless of how you spin it.

Either way, I’m excited for the debate and wish Harris would agree to more than one.

Your opinion again.
It is not my opinion that Trump's campaign wanted to keep the mics muted for this debate whereas the Harris campaign wanted them unmuted. This is a fact, not an opinion.

pushed from Biden/Harris and Trump is following through.
From the Biden people, not Harris. Clearly, Harris wants them unmuted.

This wasn’t a Trump thing regardless of how you spin it.
It is now though. You really going to deny this lol?

It isn't Harris' campaign who wanted the mics muted. That isn't spin, again, it is a fact.

Either way, I’m excited for the debate and wish Harris would agree to more than one.
Oh I'm definitely looking forward to the prosecutor debating the convicted felon. While Trump is going in with lower expectations which could work in his favor, I'm still looking forward to it.

As for my debates, it will be interesting to see how both campaigns respond to this question after the first debate.

Harris is too chicken to have a debate on Fox. Coward.
lol, nothing about Trump or Fox scares Harris.

With that said, if I was Harris, I'd agree to the second debate being at Fox as long as Trump's campaign (key being the campaign) agreed to an MSNBC debate as the last debate.

That is if Harris thinks she needs another debate after the first one.

lol, nothing about Trump or Fox scares Harris.

With that said, if I was Harris, I'd agree to the second debate being at Fox as long as Trump's campaign (key being the campaign) agreed to an MSNBC debate as the last debate.

That is if Harris thinks she needs another debate after the first one.
Why should he??? He's already agreed to two debates with moderators who have publicly slandered Trump and are more than friendly to Harris. I bring this up once again: The first question to Trump from CNN in the last debate was whether or not he would accept the election results if he lost. The same question should be put to Harris and the Dems to see what their response would be.

Reactions: iasooner24
Why should he??? He's already agreed to two debates with moderators who have publicly slandered Trump and are more than friendly to Harris.
This upcoming debate is the first debate between Trump and Harris. With that said, the CNN debate moderators were fair during the debate between Trump and Biden. Even a few Trump supporters on here admitted as much at the time, if I'm remembering correctly.

But as to why should he, because if he wants Fox, then as Harris, I would want MSNBC. Trump doesn't get to control the Harris campaign lol. It's called making a deal.

Again, this is all contingent on Harris needing a second debate for whatever reason.

The first question to Trump from CNN in the last debate was whether or not he would accept the election results if he lost.
This is absolutely false. Not true at all.

The first question went to President Biden about the economy. The second question and first question to Trump was about taxes.

Last edited:
ABC is going to possibly play it straight like CNN did to Joe back in June to try and (a) regain their credibility and
(b) to expose Harris and give her the hook for her weakness and fluffing Joementia.
The October surprise will be a switch to Big Mike or Greasy Gavin

ABC is going to possibly play it straight like CNN did to Joe back in June to try and (a) regain there credibility and
(b) to expose Harris and give her the hook for her weakness
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Delusional.

I'm willing to make a bet on this right now. I say it never happens. You willing to back up your claim with a bet?

Lifetime ban from board, year-long ban, winner chooses avatar for the loser, winner chooses something else, whatever. You name the terms.

Ok?

His campaign does. I know what Trump is "claiming" publicly but his campaign is saying something completely different.

Which begs the obvious question, who is in charge and running Trump's campaign??
Sounds like the media is playing you again. So Trump says something, and the media is telling you his campaign really wants something else?

Dude. How do you keep falling for this? LOL

This upcoming debate is the first debate between Trump and Harris. With that said, the CNN debate moderators were fair during the debate between Trump and Biden. Even a few Trump supporters on here admitted as much at the time, if I'm remembering correctly.

But as to why should he, because if he wants Fox, then as Harris, I would want MSNBC. Trump doesn't get to control the Harris campaign lol. It's called making a deal.
Trump doesn't care. Biden pussed out of their first debate back in 2020, Trump responded by doing a Town Hall on MSNBC. And he slayed. He's done a Town Hall on CNN and did so well that poor Kaitlyn Collins was vilified by the left for 'letting' Trump ring up standing ovation after standing ovation from the studio crowd

When is the last time Kamala did a Town Hall on Fox with Sean Hannity hosting? But she's NOT scared! LOL

Reactions: fatman76
It has nothing to do with Harris not wanting to debate. Harris just wanted open mics so Trump could embarrass himself again. The mics being turned off helps Trump because it is a mechanism to control him and stops him from hurting himself.

I don't really know why the Biden team agreed to this. Harris was right politically to try to get the mics back on.
Yer some kind of fvcked up.

Reactions: iasooner24
Sounds like the media is playing you again. So Trump says something, and the media is telling you his campaign really wants something else?
Nope. I've heard and read what Trump's campaign officials have said about this. Have you not? Are you even paying attention?

It was Trump's campaign that wanted the mics to stay muted.

Trump doesn't care.
His campaign does though.

Which again, begs the question, who in charge of the Trump campaign?

Biden pussed out of their first debate back in 2020, Trump responded by doing a Town Hall on MSNBC
What are you talking about? None of this is right.

It wasn't the first debate, it was the second. Biden won the first debate. As for the second, Biden didn't back out, the University of Michigan withdrew from hosting the debate over public health concerns. Trump also tested positive for COVID. Therefore, the Commission on Presidential Debates planned a virtue debate. Biden agreed and it was Trump who refused to do thr debate. Biden then did a town hall hosted by ABC and Trump a town hall hosted by NBC, not MSNBC. The town halls were at the same time. More viewers watched the Biden town hall.

Seriously man, spend some time learning the truth and facts before you flail around with your lies.

Nope. I've heard and read what Trump's campaign officials have said about this.
Oh I have no doubt you have. And I have no doubt you blindly believed what you were told, because it was what you wanted to hear.

No it wasn't. If the Trump campaign had asked for mics to stay muted, you would show us all a link that verifies this claim. 7

His campaign does though.

Which again, begs the question, who in charge of the Trump campaign?
Got a link to Trump's campaign demanding mics be muted?

You do not. As I said, being a liberal requires you to become a shitty person who blindly defends shitty people doing shitty things.

Oh I have no doubt you have. And I have no doubt you blindly believed what you were told, because it was what you wanted to hear.
So when I actually hear a representative of the Trump campaign say it, I shouldn't believe it?

Are you claiming representatives of the Trump campaign are now lying??

No it wasn't.
Yes it was. The Harris campaign wanted them unmuted, the Trump campaign wanted the original agreement they made with Biden (muted mics) to remain in place.

you would show us all a link that verifies this claim.
Ok.

"In a statement provided to CBS News Tuesday night, Trump campaign spokesperson Jason Miller said that "we are thrilled that Kamala Harris and her team of Biden campaign leftovers...have finally accepted the already agreed upon rules of the debate that they wrote in the first place."

Is he lying? Should I not believe him? Or is CBS News lying lol?

Nope. I've heard and read what Trump's campaign officials have said about this. Have you not? Are you even paying attention?

"In a statement provided to CBS News Tuesday night, Trump campaign spokesperson Jason Miller said that "we are thrilled that Kamala Harris and her team of Biden campaign leftovers...have finally accepted the already agreed upon rules of the debate that they wrote in the first place."
That statement doesn't mention muted mics.

Is he lying? Should I not believe him? Or is CBS News lying lol?
You just told us who the liar is. Thanks for playing.

That statement doesn't mention muted mics.
That statement mentions the "agreed upon rules," which included muted mics. Which is what the Harris campaign just agreed to, which is what Jason Miller was responding to.

You asked for a link and was easily given one.

Again, the Trump campaign wanted the mics to remain muted as agreed upon. And yes, Trump "claimed" something different publicly. Which either means Trump is lying publicly, as usual, or someone else is making the decisions for his campaign. Which one is it?

Yeah I know, a question you will never answer lol.

lol

Again, she isn't trying to get out of the debate. She and her campaign are simply noting how the muted mics help Trump and they are expressing their desire for the mics not to be muted. Not once has Harris ever indicated she doesn't want to debate or that she is going to drop out, as Trump actually did.

Do you believe the mics should be muted? Does Trump? If so, why?
Remember when you were raging on Trump? Now you’re sucking Kamala’s dick. LMAO what a shill.

No one is hiding the Vice President. She is our campaigning and talking to the people. She doesn't have to debate on Fox News, that isn't a requirement to be elected President.

She is running a great campaign so far and she made an excellent VP pick. Much better than weirdo Vance. She is far from being a joke and that is what scares and worries you. Although you will never admit it. You know she very well could beat Trump in November..
They are hiding her with good reason. You know it. To call Vance a weirdo is comical. Walz is an absolute clown as is your presidential candidate. Worst ticket in history following up the worst ticket in history. If voting for that I can't help you.

Last edited:
No, Trump actually dropped out of the debate. He then tried to get the debate moved to Fox News. And when this failed for him after Harris refused to budge, he finally agreed once again to debate on ABC.

Harris has never dropped out or sought to cancel the debate on September 10.
Trump agreed to 3 debates.

Kamala agreed to one.

But Trump is the one who's scared?

“I hear that Donald Trump has finally committed to debating me on September 10,” she wrote. “I look forward to it.”

She did not mention the other two dates.

She did not mention the other two dates.
Because the other two dates have not been agreed upon or scheduled.

The ABC debate was scheduled. Trump tried to back out of it and run to Fox News for help. Doing so hurt him politically, so he finally, once again, agreed to the ABC debate.

Harris has never backed out of a scheduled debate like Trump has.

• Haha
That statement mentions the "agreed upon rules," which included muted mics. Which is what the Harris campaign just agreed to, which is what Jason Miller was responding to.

You asked for a link and was easily given one.

Again, the Trump campaign wanted the mics to remain muted as agreed upon. And yes, Trump "claimed" something different publicly. Which either means Trump is lying publicly, as usual, or someone else is making the decisions for his campaign. Which one is it?

Yeah I know, a question you will never answer lol.
Mics muted 100% help Trump.

You can't toss up a word salad with someone interrupting you. Same thing applies to dementia, it's hard to deliver a punchy 2 minute answer when your brain doesn't work. Moderators literally had to tell Biden he had only used 30 seconds on one of his answers.

And Trump and his campaign may disagree, but his position is "I don't care" and his campaign staff know this is the only chance we may get to see Kamala in an unscripted situation. So he's letting them make the call.

BTW, when's her first press conference going to be? Is she going to keep faking phone calls when she boards planes?

You live in some upside down alternate reality if you think Trump is scared of talking to anyone, and she's the one ready to take on all comers. She's running the same basement campaign Joe did.

Because the other two dates have not been agreed upon or scheduled.

The ABC debate was scheduled. Trump tried to back out of it and run to Fox News for help. Doing so hurt him politically, so he finally, once again, agreed to the ABC debate.

Harris has never backed out of a scheduled debate like Trump has.
EVERY debate this cycle has been on Left-wing networks, but Trump is again "running for help" by trying to level the playing field? Why don't you point out that he agreed to two leftist MSM outlets and one "right wing" media outlet (FauxNews is still the MSM when the chips are down)? Odd that he needs cover and he's agreeing to twice as many unfriendly venues as friendly ones.

And you're wrong, the debates had been agreed upon by the hosting networks.

The former president also said Thursday he had proposed debates with Fox News on Sept. 4 and NBC on Sept. 25.

“We have spoken to the heads of the network and it’s all been confirmed other than some very minor details,” including whether the Harris campaign agrees to any of those dates, Trump said.

Last edited:
Again, no one is hiding anyone. You are just repeating lies at this point.
1) When is her first press conference?
2) When is she going to sit down with someone from the right for a live interview?
3) When is her first town hall?
4) Why will she only agree to one debate?
5) Why does she run from reporters on the tarmac?
6) Why did it take 30+ days for her to sit down with CNN, and left wing hack Dana Bash, and why did she need to bring her emotional support VP?

Where is the lie in any of these questions, and why don't you have a good answer for any of them?

She's absolutely doing nothing off teleprompter because her campaign is hiding her. And we know what will happen if they don't because we saw how Dem voters responded to her in the last primary.

Mics muted 100% help Trump.
I agree. It helps to contain and control Trump, to muzzle him. It keeps him from hurting himself with interruptions and immature comments. It helps him not make the same mistake he did in the first 2020 debate with Biden where Trump looked bad and lost the debate.

You can't toss up a word salad with someone interrupting you.
Trump has been offering up a lot of word salads lately. Rambling on and not making any sense. It will be interesting to see how the muted mics affect this on his part during the debate.

And Trump and his campaign may disagree,
There is no "may" about it. They do disagree if Trump is being honest with his comments publicly. Of course, Trump could be just lying, like he always does.

BTW, when's her first press conference going to be?
Where does it say that she has to give a press conference? She doesn't.

I think what drives you cultists nuts is that you realize Trump doesn't control Harris and her campaign. You don't either. Harris will do what she wants to do and what she thinks is best for her campaign.

Get over it.

She's running the same basement campaign Joe did.
Another lie from you.

Harris is going to the people. She is having large enthusiastic rallies. She is doing exactly what she should be doing right now and it is why she is either leading Trump in the polls or tied with him.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT