ADVERTISEMENT

Sending Messages

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I maintain the Israeli “pager attack” on Lebanon was an intentional terror attack with the unspoken message to the Lebanese people that “we can get to you any time we want, so you’d better be afraid, very afraid.” From the news items I have read the message was received loud and clear by the civilians, they are terrified.

By the same token the recent attack on Israel by Iran might be a message of its own. Iran intentionally attacked military targets (not civilians like Israel does), intentionally attacked at a time of day that would minimize killing or wounding people and explicitly said it was retribution for recent attacks on Iran by Israel, and there would be no more attacks as long as there are no more attacks by Israel. The message was similar to Israel’s message to Lebanese civilians; “your defenses are useless, we can get to you any time we want and next time we will target anytjing that moves.” Do you suppose Netanyahu & Company got the message the same way the Lebanese people did?

I maintain the Israeli “pager attack” on Lebanon was an intentional terror attack with the unspoken message to the Lebanese people that “we can get to you any time we want, so you’d better be afraid, very afraid.” From the news items I have read the message was received loud and clear by the civilians, they are terrified.

By the same token the recent attack on Israel by Iran might be a message of its own. Iran intentionally attacked military targets (not civilians like Israel does), intentionally attacked at a time of day that would minimize killing or wounding people and explicitly said it was retribution for recent attacks on Iran by Israel, and there would be no more attacks as long as there are no more attacks by Israel. The message was similar to Israel’s message to Lebanese civilians; “your defenses are useless, we can get to you any time we want and next time we will target anytjing that moves.” Do you suppose Netanyahu & Company got the message the same way the Lebanese people did?
The only person Iran killed in Israel was a Palestinian. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥰

☝🏻casting Iran as the “good guys”.

PS: 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

More real than Dan's garbage.
🤣🤣🤣

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT