ADVERTISEMENT

Secret Service Concludes Cocaine Investigation

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Surprise, surprise, surprise, no suspect Identified.

giphy.gif

And now this...

And now this...

Respect and Dignity. /eyeroll

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Does anyone here really believe that Hunter Biden would lose track of his Coke? Really? Lol.
I don't know if its Hunter's. But its a safe bet that it belongs to someone who is a 'known' Democrat. Its not like the West Wing is bustling with Republicans. So either the SS is completely incompetent in its security practices, or they deliberately don't want to know whose cocaine it was. There's not a 3rd option. And neither looks good for the White House.

I don't know if its Hunter's. But its a safe bet that it belongs to someone who is a 'known' Democrat. Its not like the West Wing is bustling with Republicans. So either the SS is completely incompetent in its security practices, or they deliberately don't want to know whose cocaine it was. There's not a 3rd option. And neither looks good for the White House.
There it is. The "I'll give you a laugh, because I can't refute your statement" emoji.

I'm sure this isn't a particularly high-priority investigation. What was that space used for again? Of the 500 folks observed through that space how many are already subject to regular drug testing and how many are "civilians" passing through? I'm curious but not particularly worked up about this one, which has nothing to do with the current party affiliation of the POTUS.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Does anyone here really believe that Hunter Biden would lose track of his Coke? Really? Lol.
Lied when he bought a pistol, lost his laptop, didn't pay taxes, knocked up a woman and didn't pay child support, screwed his deceased brothers wife, smokes crack while screwing hookers, Brandon the bumbling idot is his father. Nah he would never lose anything he is the smartest man Brandon knows. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure this isn't a particularly high-priority investigation. What was that space used for again? Of the 500 folks observed through that space how many are already subject to regular drug testing and how many are "civilians" passing through? I'm curious but not particularly worked up about this one, which has nothing to do with the current party affiliation of the POTUS.
Coming from a member of the party that got worked up over "covfefe", I find this reply bullshit.

Lied when he bought a pistol, lost his laptop, didn't pay taxes, knocked up a woman and didn't pay child support, screwed his deceased brothers wife, smokes crack while screwing hookers, Brandon the bumbling idot is his father. Nah he would never lose anything he is the smartest man Brandon knows. 🤣🤣🤣
The man has his priorities.

Here is a news flash for you. HB is a POS. Stunning I know.

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Yep a chip off the old block.
Part of me thinks it is honorable that Joe wants to defend his profoundly troubled son. But when that support distracts the public from substantive issues I think Joe owes it to the country to step aside and for the Dems to run their process and select a different candidate for 2024.

I seriously doubt the most recent drug incident in the WH is related to HB but damn that boy is a mess.

Part of me thinks it is honorable that Joe wants to defend his profoundly troubled son. But when that support distracts the public from substantive issues I think Joe owes it to the country to step aside and for the Dems to run their process and select a different candidate for 2024.

I seriously doubt the most recent drug incident in the WH is related to HB but damn that boy is a mess.
Biden like most Democrats is an enabler. How may times has Joe covered up Hunter's outrageous behavior?

It's just difficult for me to find the energy to care about a small quantity of blow being found in the WH. Is anybody actually that shocked about it? Meh.

Now, it's really really disturbing that they can't figure out who left it. What if it was anthrax? Or a nerve agent? Or ricin? Somebody needs to be doing a deep dive into any failures that led to it getting there. The Russians read US news.

It's just difficult for me to find the energy to care about a small quantity of blow being found in the WH. Is anybody actually that shocked about it? Meh.

Now, it's really really disturbing that they can't figure out who left it. What if it was anthrax? Or a nerve agent? Or ricin? Somebody needs to be doing a deep dive into any failures that led to it getting there. The Russians read US news.
Fair criticism.

I would be shocked by it except Hunter is living there. Nothing shocks me when Hunter is nearby.

Has it occurred to you that Joe defends his profoundly troubled son by keeping him close out of fear if his profoundly troubled son is out on his own he will get profoundly drugged up and reveal a profoundly troubling secret about the Biden crime family?

A little is usually how it starts

(Mr. Brownstone)
"I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
I just keep tryin' to get a little better
Said, a little better than before
I used to do a little but a little wouldn't do
So the little got more and more
I just keep tryin' to get a little better
Said, a little better than before"

How many gummies a day are you up to now Dave? 🤣

Do the work. You'll be better for it.
Oh no Dave you made the accusations you need to educate us on the subject.
From what I recall Gatz was cleared of all wrong doing and while I didn't follow the story that much I don't remember Jordan be found guilty of anything. Isn't that the standard you leftist use or is this another example of your double standard?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT