ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS rules 6-3 on Presidential Immunity

Do you agree with the Obama administration's position on this? If not, why?

btw, notice that the ACLU challenged this viewpoint. Are you a supporter of the ACLU?
I am not conflicted about anything. Obama killed US Citizens via drone strikes. You mentioned Biden targeting Trump, a US Citizen. Not sure why libs dream this shit up, but hey you all believe in late term abortions as well.

I am not conflicted about anything. Obama killed US Citizens via drone strikes. You mentioned Biden targeting Trump, a US Citizen. Not sure why libs dream this shit up, but hey you all believe in late term abortions as well.
Once again, do you agree with the Obama administration's position on this? If not, why?

I understand you cultists have a real hard time with direct questions, but goodness, just directly answer a question for once.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

btw, notice that the ACLU challenged this viewpoint. Are you a supporter of the ACLU?
The real question is do you agree with it, which I suspect you do but only because it was Obama.

The current ACLU? Absolutely not, the former that wasn't political and defended the Constitution, yes.

Your questions are insane and over the top.
So asking whether or not one agrees with a legal argument the Obama administration made is considered "insane" and "over the top" by you?

Asking about potential actions actually discussed in a Supreme Court ruling is now considered "insane" and "over the top" by you?

🙄🙄

Or maybe, you just don't know how to answer the difficult questions. Questions that make you actually think through what you believe and support, without the help of right-wing propagandists.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How many other people you want Biden, Obama, and Hillary to kill?
Or Trump? Funny how you never include him.

Do you think Trump agrees with the Obama administration's legal reasoning in that case you cited or the ACLU? Do you agree with the Obama administration's legal reasoning in that case?

• Haha
So asking whether or not one agrees with a legal argument the Obama administration made is considered "insane" and "over the top" by you?

Asking about potential actions actually discussed in a Supreme Court ruling is no considered "insane" and "over the top" by you?

🙄🙄

Or maybe, you just don't know how to answer the difficult questions. Questions that make you actually think through what you believe and support, without the help of right-wing propagandists.
I do just fine. You are the one talking about k-$/$ a president. That sir would be an example of extreme. To which I sent you a video of a young lady that is more qualified than you or I speak about it on a panel. She talks about criminal acts like you were sickly referencing.

The real question is do you agree with it
No I don't agree with the Obama administration legal reasoning. I agree with the ACLU.

See how simple it is to answer a question.

Your turn:

How do you believe today's Supreme Court ruling protects the country from authoritarianism?

which I suspect you do but only because it was Obama.
See how wrong you continue to be in your assumptions about simple because I'm a Democrat.

I'm not like you Bearcat. I don't blindly follow around and always defend politicians just because they happen to be in my political party.

• Haha
No I don't agree with the Obama administration legal reasoning. I agree with the ACLU.

See how simple it is to answer a question.

Your turn:

How do you believe today's Supreme Court ruling protects the country from authoritarianism?

See how wrong you continue to be in your assumptions about simple because I'm a Democrat.

I'm not like you Bearcat. I don't blindly follow around and always defend politicians just because they happen to be in my political party.
You must not of had to big a problem with it, you didn't say shit about it and continue to support/defend his third term in Biden.

I do just fine.
No you don't, you keep dodging and deflecting answering simple questions.

You are the one talking about k-$/$ a president. That sir would be an example of extreme.
I'm talking about a potential act by a President against a political opponent. Something that is discussed in today's opinion. Something similar to what you and your fellow cultists claim is happening to Trump.

It isn't extreme, unfortunately. Not anymore.

To which I sent you a video of a young lady that is more qualified than you or I speak about it on a panel. She talks about criminal acts like you were sickly referencing.
I'm not asking for someone else's opinion. I'm asking for yours. Can you think apart from someone else? Can you answer a simple question apart from someone else telling you the answer?

So, once again, . . .

• Haha
and continue to support/defend his third term in Biden.
Just because I supported President Bided defeating Trump in 2020 and would vote for him again over Trump doesn't mean I agree with Biden or Obama 100% of the time. Or that I feel like I have to defend either when I think they are wrong.

That is what you so with Trump. Stop projecting how you act on everyone else.

Now, can you answer some simple questions. . .

• Haha
Just because I supported President Bided defeating Trump in 2020 and would vote for him again over Trump doesn't mean I agree with Biden or Obama 100% of the time. Or that I feel like I have to defend either when I think they are wrong.

That is what you so with Trump. Stop projecting how you act on everyone else.

Now, can you answer some simple questions. . .

If you would vote for Biden after what you’ve seen, hilarious.

You’re a cartoon of a cartoon.

Yes, if his actions were not within his presidential powers. However, the government will have to prove that his actions are not within his powers, and he is presumed to have immunity unless the government can prove otherwise in a lower court. His actions on Jan 6 will be hard to prove they are outside his powers President. What action did he take that was against the powers of his office? I can think of some that people might try, in that he pushed for separate electors to be placed, but there is precedent for that action, and it falls within his duties to protect the Constitution, in this case from an election he thought was not conducted according to the Constitution.
This is a clear violation of powers not given in the Constitution. Killing a US citizen violates that citizen's due process rights and does not fall within the powers of the president. Seal Team Six being used in the same manner clearly falls within the same bounds. A president cannot take another citizen's life without due process thus falling outside his official powers. I might be able to find a loophole here if there is a civil war declared, but that's an extreme to a an extreme.

Bottom line here is that the Court found a middle ground, giving the President immunity and taking it away as well. If I were Joe Biden I would be worried that taking money from China or Ukraine is outside my official duties. If a President is going to get caught in this regard it will most likely be in the lines of corruption and bribes, which is an impeachable offense, an obvious outside the bounds of Presidential powers. Here is the good news, a President can get a speeding ticket. He will have to obey the laws of the land and be accountable to them as many of those laws will fall outside his official duties. Which is what Democrats wanted, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT