ADVERTISEMENT

Schumer dismisses Biden impeachment trial

Thank you, Chucky for laying the groundwork for the next four years of a Trump presidency. Looks like no more political BS impeachments. Thanks for taking that one off the board.

This was always a no-win for the Dems.
Hence the slow roll into 2024 campaign season. Without the votes, it wouldn't happen anyway. Now Citizens have to think about what has happened.
Same with Mayorkis and Garland, both of which by any standards of decency should be executed for Treason.

Hence the slow roll into 2024 campaign season. Without the votes, it wouldn't happen anyway. Now Citizens have to think about what has happened.
Same with Mayorkis and Garland, both of which by any standards of decency should be executed for Treason.
Myorkis and Garland will be eating with Fauchi. They will not be household names or even make the history books. Thier legacy is not one they themselves would be proud of. For them that is probably worse than an execution.

Myorkis and Garland will be eating with Fauchi. They will not be household names or even make the history books. Thier legacy is not one they themselves would be proud of. For them that is probably worse than an execution.
Name a month which every four years has 29 days.

The class room handful of us who provided the Tulsaaggieson answer received bonus points from the administrator after taking my 60 question Mensa exercise.

The exercise was to qualify to take the Mensa test to qualify for Mensa admission which I've never taken. I have no interest whatsoever in Mensa membership. My interest was to see if I could qualify for Mensa admission testing.

Tulsaaggieson ain't a member of our slow.

Name a month which every four years has 29 days.

Thirty days has September, April, June, and November;
all the rest have thirty-one, except February which alone
has one day more we add to it one year in four.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT