ADVERTISEMENT

Say What?

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003

The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming if not absolute proof of cheating.

Not to mention there were unconstitutional changes to election law by state executives and judicial branches making the entire election in those states illegal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Surprise, the lefty fact checkers agree with lefty media and lefty pols.

Keeps the slow ones in the pen.
🙄

You would literally argue a stop sign doesn't mean stop if you thought a leftist was behind such a conspiracy!🤣🤣

🙄

You would literally argue a stop sign doesn't mean stop if you thought a leftist was behind such a conspiracy!🤣🤣

Says the guy? (sorry never got your pronouns) who works every buzzword the media/pols push out.

Everthing you don’t agree with is a conspiracy theory.

Every person you don’t agree with is a fascistracistsexist.

Everyone that voted for Trump is a white supremacist.

Thats why it’s so easy to take a dump on you.

You just repeat the CNN chyron, over and over and over and over.

We’ve all heard the one note you can play.

Says the guy? (sorry never got your pronouns) who works every buzzword the media/pols push out.

All of this is completely wrong. I've never made any of the claims you cited.

Keep trying though. Maybe one day you will get something right.

Now, go back to arguing with the stop sign!🤣

All of this is completely wrong. I've never made any of the claims you cited.

Keep trying though. Maybe one day you will get something right.

Now, go back to arguing with the stop sign!🤣

Search Fascist on this site with your handle then link the results.

The others too, if you aren’t embarrassed.

Keep on toot toot tooting.

Search Fascist on this site with your handle then link the results.
Show me a post where I claim "everyone" who disagrees with me is a fascist, racist, or sexist. Show me a post where I claim "every" Trump supporter is a white supremacist.

Go ahead, I'll be waiting.

Show me a post where I claim "everyone" who disagrees with me is a fascist, racist, or sexist. Show me a post where I claim "every" Trump supporter is a white supremacist.

Go ahead, I'll be waiting.

Just when I think the fascists on this board can't get any crazier...one of them goes and starts this thread.

Like saying the Statute of Liberty is kaput haha!!...

Fascist Delusions

74 million, not 80 million. Biden was the one who got over 80 million votes.

And I stand by my observations. I get that you want to downplay the hateful and crazy fascists among your rank, but I got news for you, they make up the majority of Trump supporters. Which shouldn't be surprising to you since Trump himself is a fascist!

That you are a fascist? Yes, I know I'm right.

Were you part of the mob that attacked the Capitol?

@Alpha Woke . . .

Where in any of those posts do I refer to everyone I disagree with a fascist?

The first post was referencing the fascists on this board. Clearly, I don't think everyone on this board is a fascist, hence the reason I noted a specific group. Did I say "everyone?"

Second post, I clearly state that every Trump supporter is not a fascist. "Majority" isn't "everyone."

And the third post, was directed at one person. Not "everyone."

You struggle with reading comprehension, don't you?

🤣🤣

Maybe try again? Good luck.

Hit the nail on the head.

@Alpha Woke . . .

The first post was referencing the fascists on this board. Clearly, I don't think everyone on this board is a fascist, hence the reason I noted a specific group. Did I say "everyone?"

Second post, I clearly state that every Trump supporter is not a fascist. "Majority" isn't "everyone."

🤣🤣

Do you have special needs?

Read the six pages of “fascist” posts you’ve produced.

@Alpha Woke . . .

🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You do realize that throwing a smoke grenade AFTER you were blown up makes you look absolutely retarded, right?

@Alpha Woke . . .

🤣🤣

Actions matter more than words.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Do you have special needs?

Read the six pages of “fascist” posts you’ve produced.
Well, if what you claimed is true, it should be very easy for you to quote a post where I called "everyone" who disagrees with me a fascist.

Waiting...

Yeah, uh, you call anyone who doesn't guzzle your regressive nonsense "fascists." It's a weakness you'll have to address. Nobody here wants to be your parent.

This is winning for you?

Being the butt of all the jokes?

Can’t be anything you’ve done, huh?
When are you going to realize I couldn't care less what right-wingers like yourself and others on this board (note, not all 🤣) think of me? I fully expect you guys to ignore the facts and truth presented to you as you stand around in a circle jerk holding a picture of Trump.

I just find it hilarious when you make claims you can't back up. So typical of what you and "other right-wingers" do on this board all the time.:cool:

When are you going to realize I couldn't care less what right-wingers like yourself and others on this board (note, not all 🤣) think of me? I fully expect you guys to ignore the facts and truth presented to you as you stand around in a circle jerk holding a picture of Trump.

I just find it hilarious when you make claims you can't back up. So typical of what you and "other right-wingers" do on this board all the time.:cool:

What color is the sky in your world?

Probably a lot, since there are a lot of right-wingers on this board.

Is everyone on here a right-winger? Nope.
What makes my comment funny is you sling the “right-wing” term around like a 1930’s Klansman would use the “N” word, as if you think it is an invective that insults and hurts feelings. Those of us that are not right-wingers look at you like you’re nuts when that’s what you call us. While those that are right-wingers are neither insulted nor have their feelings hurt look at you and think “yeah I’m a right-winger, so what?” In either case your assumed invective fails to hit the target you hope for. It just makes you look immature and small.

What makes my comment funny is you sling the “right-wing” term around like a 1930’s Klansman would use the “N” word, as if you think it is an invective that insults and hurts feelings. Those of us that are not right-wingers look at you like you’re nuts when that’s what you call us. While those that are right-wingers are neither insulted nor have their feelings hurt look at you and think “yeah I’m a right-winger, so what?” In either case your assumed invective fails to hit the target you hope for. It just makes you look immature and small.
When you have to explain what makes your comment funny, that should be a sign to you that it wasn't funny! 🤣

Go back to linking to your right-wing websites and/or starting more right-wing threads. But, you aren't a right-winger!🤣🤣

When you have to explain what makes your comment funny, that should be a sign to you that it wasn't funny! 🤣

Go back to linking to your right-wing websites and/or starting more right-wing threads. But, you aren't a right-winger!🤣🤣
What’s strange is you are the only one who missed the humor. You need to relax and lighten up a little. I’m afraid you’re going to work yourself into a stroke. You try too hard to always have the last word, as if you think the person with the last word wins. You say you’re a 42 year old father of four. I hope the persona you present on this board is not the same persona your children see. I believe you if you say you’re 42. But the @my_2cents we see on this board shows an emotional maturity of a budding teenager. I’ll step aside now and give you the last word!

Cliff's Notes: Dumbf*ck gobbling dnc/media blue snow.

Uh huh. You're the most obsessed poster here. You can't stand when someone ignores you or doesn't answer your stupid repetitive questions. You're literally the "I want my 2 dollars" kid from Better Off Dead.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT