ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Harris Says Hamas Is Worse Than The Nazis

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
How about you? Do you think Hamas is worse than the Nazis of the holocaust?

Same thing should happen to them that happened to the Nazis. Carpet bomb them out of existence. Then go in and pull the rats from the rubble, bunkers and tunnels and hang them or firing squads.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Same thing should happen to them that happened to the Nazis. Carpet bomb them out of existence. Then go in and pull the rats from the rubble, bunkers and tunnels and hang them or firing squads.
So you agree with Sam Harris?

If you don’t mind may I ask you a personal question? Are you a Christian? If you are have you given any thought to what you’re going to say when you get to the Pearly Gates and you’re asked to explain your hatred for people that was so intense you wanted what you just wrote to happen to them?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
If the Palestinians were as powerful militarily as the Nazis were in WWII, I have no doubt they would be worse. You've agreed with that.
No I don’t agree they’d be worse. Plus, context matters. Prior to 1948 the Palestinian population was larger than the Jewish population and the two got along relatively peacefully. Enter the Zionists and the relationship turned on a dime. I do think if the Palestinians were given the power, armed might and control today as quickly as the Zionists gained it after 1948 there would be a reckoning brought upon the Zionists. One thing that is undisputed fact is we know exactly what the Zionists would do because they’re doing it.

• Haha
So you agree with Sam Harris?

If you don’t mind may I ask you a personal question? Are you a Christian? If you are have you given any thought to what you’re going to say when you get to the Pearly Gates and you’re asked to explain your hatred for people that was so intense you wanted what you just wrote to happen to them?

light em up Israel!
milk-missile-missile.gif

It is strange that some people here agree with this Statement of Sam Harris.
What about his other statements that are against conservatives or against trump and the maga world or Christianity.
Some of us just pick and choose whatever we have been brain washed with.

It is strange that some people here agree with this Statement of Sam Harris.
What about his other statements that are against conservatives or against trump and the maga world or Christianity.
Some of us just pick and choose whatever we have been brain washed with.

"Human Shields"
They did that in Iraq and Afghanistan as well.

"Human Shields"
They did that in Iraq and Afghanistan as well.
And Ukraine, too. Don’t forget the Ukrainians have used human shields as well. So be sure and lump them in with your “light them up” attitufe.

And Ukraine, too. Don’t forget the Ukrainians have used human shields as well. So be sure and lump them in with your “light them up” attitufe.

I give zero ****s about Ukraine and according to the tax man I still owe Ukraine some money so no refund this year.

I give zero ****s about Ukraine and according to the tax man I still owe Ukraine some money so no refund this year.
Thank God our income was primarily qualified dividends this year and with the help of our tax bracket only had a $3k tax liability. Have gotten sick to death of throwing money down the Ukraine rat hole.

Then you have no problem lumping them in with all the "Arabs" you hate for shielding themselves behind civilians, right?

• Haha
Then you have no problem lumping them in with all the "Arabs" you hate for shielding themselves behind civilians, right?

Dan, go fight in a war like 18 yr olds I know did after 9/11 and ask them how they feel about human shields in Iraq and Afghanistan. Ask them if they were ok and are ok to this day about having to kill human shields to get the job done, ask them how they cope with knowing they killed women and kids that were used as human shields. Ask them how well they sleep at night to this day. Then ask yourself how you can defend Hamas doing that? But but Israel is Genociding the good guys. Smdh.

You really should un**** your head.
The Arabs consider you an infidel and all infidels should be destroyed in the name of Allah. You ok with that?

• Love
Dan, go fight in a war like 18 yr olds I know did after 9/11 and ask them how they feel about human shields in Iraq and Afghanistan. Ask them if they were ok and are ok to this day about having to kill human shields to get the job done, ask them how they cope with knowing they killed women and kids that were used as human shields. Ask them how well they sleep at night to this day. Then ask yourself how you can defend Hamas doing that? But but Israel is Genociding the good guys. Smdh.

You really should un**** your head.
The Arabs consider you an infidel and all infidels should be destroyed in the name of Allah. You ok with that?
Just so you know you are not the only one who has fought in a war. Just so you know not all Arabs think what you think they think. Just so you know there are multiple high ranking
Zionist politicos who proudly tell their citizens (in Hebrew so it doesn’t leak out in the west) that genocide is exactly what they’re doing. Oh, and finally, just so you know I don’t defend *anything* about Hamas and find soldiers using innocent people to hide behind to be about the most cowardly and disgusting thing they can do, and that includes all of them that do that, not just Arabs.

Just so you know you are not the only one who has fought in a war. Just so you know not all Arabs think what you think they think. Just so you know there are multiple high ranking
Zionist politicos who proudly tell their citizens (in Hebrew so it doesn’t leak out in the west) that genocide is exactly what they’re doing. Oh, and finally, just so you know I don’t defend *anything* about Hamas and find soldiers using innocent people to hide behind to be about the most cowardly and disgusting thing they can do, and that includes all of them that do that, not just Arabs.
There are no Hebrew interpreters than can show what is being said in English?

There are no Hebrew interpreters than can show what is being said in English?
Sure there are. How else would I know about it? But the journalists that do their jobs and seek out interpretation are independent, not mainstream. MSM has been bought lock stock and barrel by the Israeli lobby apparatus. There’s no way they’re going to report it. And the independent journalists that do actual investigative reporting are branded by the Israeli lobby, and therefore you, as Hamas supporting propagandists.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Sure there are. How else would I know about it? But the journalists that do their jobs and seek out interpretation are independent, not mainstream. MSM has been bought lock stock and barrel by the Israeli lobby apparatus. There’s no way they’re going to report it. And the independent journalists that do actual investigative reporting are branded by the Israeli lobby, and therefore you, as Hamas supporting propagandists.
seems like there would be videos and documents of said speech. You know like we have of the Palestinians saying the same towards Israel.

Ooofff...how embarrassing for you.

seems like there would be videos and documents of said speech. You know like we have of the Palestinians saying the same towards Israel.
There are. Isn’t it interesting that you have easy access to seeing what evil things Hamas says but not the other way around? Hmm. I winder why that is.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
There are. Isn’t it interesting that you have easy access to seeing what evil things Hamas says but not the other way around? Hmm. I winder why that is.
Feel free to post some of the videos or documents stating such. Not some obscure nobody but someone of influence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT