ADVERTISEMENT

Sad, But True

I don’t think any country should have the legitimacy to limit or eliminate the rights of individuals based on race, which what Israel does to the Palestinians. So, yeah, I see the Israeli state as a racist state, and do not think it should be, and do not think the US should support it any more than it should support any racist state. The Israeli state is a supremacist state in that Jews are given supreme control over every aspect of life. You can disagree if you want and defend Israel’s racism and supremacy, and want to support it, but that does not change what it is.
Oh so it wasn't a Freudian slip. LMAO

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
IMO better than it would in your scenario. The Middle East would explode without US involvement. Iran and the rest of the radical Muslims would immediately move to exterminate the Jews and anyone else that dared not bow down to the radical Muslim ways. Causing untold amount of atrocities and deaths. The world economy would suffer due to the ridiculous price of oil. Radical Muslims would then consolidate their power and cuddle up to China, which in turn would threaten every western country out there. Your scenario quiet frankly, would be a nightmare.
This post does not even make sense. What are Muslim ways that would get them to kill all the Jews.
Please read the history you will find out that the atrocities that happened to Jews was after they moved to the Christian world( I don't look at the world in that manner used this statement just to reply to the original post)
Prejudice exists in every society even in societies where every one is the same colour or religion. It could be based on ethnicity.
On this board I have seen people being insulted because they could be from the north or west both part of the same country. Liberal or conservative.
So please don't predict what would happen in mideast.
Even though I am not from mideast but as a Muslim I believe strongly the right of Israel to exist.

• Haha
This post does not even make sense. What are Muslim ways that would get them to kill all the Jews.
Please read the history you will find out that the atrocities that happened to Jews was after they moved to the Christian world( I don't look at the world in that manner used this statement just to reply to the original post)
Prejudice exists in every society even in societies where every one is the same colour or religion. It could be based on ethnicity.
On this board I have seen people being insulted because they could be from the north or west both part of the same country. Liberal or conservative.
Even though I am not from mideast but as a Muslim I believe strongly the right of Israel to exist.
Oh so the Muslims that are in ISIS and some of these other terrorist organizations or not radical they are moderates like yourself. SMFH do you hear yourself?

• Love
Oh so the Muslims that are in ISIS and some of these other terrorist organizations or not radical they are moderates like yourself. SMFH do you hear yourself?
To which ISIS do you refer? The ones our intelligance agencies ply with money and support, or is there another one your Common Sense Meter knows about?

To which ISIS do you refer? The ones our intelligance agencies ply with money and support, or is there another one your Common Sense Meter knows about?
The one Obama built, Trump decimated and Biden rebuilt again killing people that disagree with them all over the Middle East but maybe you were referring to the peaceful ISIS. Never heard of them but you seem to think they exist.

The one Obama built, Trump decimated and Biden rebuilt again killing people that disagree with them all over the Middle East but maybe you were referring to the peaceful ISIS. Never heard of them but you seem to think they exist.
No, I've never heard of a peaceful ISIS either. But I have heard of the ISIS that the CIA finances and supports while we're speaking. Is that the ISIS about which you refer?

No, I've never heard of a peaceful ISIS either. But I have heard of the ISIS that the CIA finances and supports while we're speaking. Is that the ISIS about which you refer?
LMAO, is ISIS made up of radicals are moderated is the question at hand. The fact Biden is funding them is another subject and one no sane person supports.

LMAO, is ISIS made up of radicals are moderated is the question at hand. The fact Biden is funding them is another subject and one no sane person supports.
The US government supports it! It supports radical Muslim extremists!

The US government supports it! It supports radical Muslim extremists!
You need to focus Dan this has nothing to do with the topic you decided to jump into.
As a reminder

You need to focus Dan this has nothing to do with the topic you decided to jump into.
As a reminder

You brought up ISIS, not me and not @aliabedi. Therefore it is reasonable to ascertain if you are talking about the ISIS the CIA uses when it’s convenient.

You brought up ISIS, not me and not @aliabedi. Therefore it is reasonable to ascertain if you are talking about the ISIS the CIA uses when it’s convenient.
giphy.gif

I believe you could've stopped Benghazi.

What percentag
What percentage are ISIS of the total Muslim population.
You have kooks in your country like the guy who blew the building in OKC.
The white supremacist what percentage are they of your population

What percentag

What percentage are ISIS of the total Muslim population.
You have kooks in your country like the guy who blew the building in OKC.
The white supremacist what percentage are they of your population
Have no idea what percentage of the Muslim population belong to ISIS but obviously there are enough radical Muslims in that population they are causing chaos across the Middle East.
Glad you brought up the guy the blew up the building in OKC. Did you notice the entire country stood up in shock and demanded he be held accountable? No compare that to the Middle East, are they standing up as one to demand accountability for the horrific acts of radical Muslims? Not from what I see.
As to your White Supremist question, how easily manipulated you are to even bring that up as something that thinking it would be relevant. I've lived in Texas my entire life, dealt with tens is not hundreds of thousands of people and never met anyone that was a White Supremist. While I'm sure there are some out there I would guess the numbers would be in the hundreds. Just because Democrats think anyone that disagrees and doesn't bow down to their crazy ideas is a White Supremist doesn't make it true.

Have no idea what percentage of the Muslim population belong to ISIS but obviously there are enough radical Muslims in that population they are causing chaos across the Middle East.
Glad you brought up the guy the blew up the building in OKC. Did you notice the entire country stood up in shock and demanded he be held accountable? No compare that to the Middle East, are they standing up as one to demand accountability for the horrific acts of radical Muslims? Not from what I see.
As to your White Supremist question, how easily manipulated you are to even bring that up as something that thinking it would be relevant. I've lived in Texas my entire life, dealt with tens is not hundreds of thousands of people and never met anyone that was a White Supremist. While I'm sure there are some out there I would guess the numbers would be in the hundreds. Just because Democrats think anyone that disagrees and doesn't bow down to their crazy ideas is a White Supremist doesn't make it true.
Well not challenging you on how many white pride people you met.

But in my ,11 years I met some including a KKK MEMEBER. TRUE MOST HIS NEIGHBOURS DID NOT LIKE HIM.

Well not challenging you on how many white pride people you met.

But in my ,11 years I met some including a KKK MEMEBER. TRUE MOST HIS NEIGHBOURS DID NOT LIKE HIM.

Can the same be said of Muslims on the radicals?

There is no part in islam about radical Muslims.
People become radical or fanatics themselves. You see it in your country also. Are there any radical Christians, or other radicals who break rules of the society.
Yea ISIS, Hamas, Hezbollah and other radical nut job Muslims are merely breaking rules of society. SMFH

There is no part in islam about radical Muslims.
People become radical or fanatics themselves. You see it in your country also. Are there any radical Christians, or other radicals who break rules of the society.
When the regimes of a whole continent are radical? Mostly yer Muslim regimes?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT