ADVERTISEMENT

Russia sends aid and food to...

What's really funny is... you're always melting down about how much you hate the American media, yet here you are, giving Yahoo $10 a month of your money. What a sucker. What a complete dummy. Bwaaahahaha.
Dude we can all see you throwing haymakers - how about the Remdesivir dude? What you think about boostas? Actually bring something to the table other than money to yahoo reaching- or not

Answer those questions will ya?! Haha we all know

Some of my truth bombs scare you eh? So you dismiss it- all bc it hurts your beliefs and to know you were 100 percent wrong for thinking Vladdie man bad and Ukraine was so perfect eh? It does hurt to get duped by the good ole media- can I assume you got duped into taking experimental shots also? And the same entity is duping you again?

If you refused the shots I will apologize - but you sure seem like Someone who would have bought the whole kit and kaboodle from the Darling media on the death jabs - yes?
You have earned all the usual crazy cliches known to man. You would be hilarious if you were not so mentally incapable. You are the only one on this board that accuses me of siding with Ukraine over Putin. That alone says you have the attention span of a two year old.

Russia FM Lavrov: "we have proof the US built Bio warfare labs in the Ukraine in Kiev and Odessa"...and everyone blames vladdie

Corn called that one weeks ago- many more built than that.

Sadly it sure seems like we are competing for The most corrupt govt - unreal. Biolabs kept from its people- hate to break it to everyone but those aren't built for our benefit

Lol...."people who literally cowered in their homes for a year are urging Ukrainians to die for freedom". 😳

Babylon Bee

Russia FM Lavrov: "we have proof the US built Bio warfare labs in the Ukraine in Kiev and Odessa"...and everyone blames vladdie

Corn called that one weeks ago- many more built than that.

Sadly it sure seems like we are competing for The most corrupt govt - unreal. Biolabs kept from its people- hate to break it to everyone but those aren't built for our benefit

Reactions: 22LR
Lol- yeah right troll- people are waking up sorry- nice try tho
We know you love you some Putin, but now you give cover for communist propaganda as well? That must take some amazing mental gymnastics for you to justify.

Anyone who quotes Al Jazeera lost cred with 90
Percent of the board- sorry dude- think before you post 🤙
Maybe you should watch Doha Qatar backed Al Jazeera before you post. It leans Center Left and has MUCH less bias than either CNN or FOX. Spending so much time in Europe, if I really want to know what is going on in the world, I watch BBC and Al Jazeera, not CNN or Fox

Maybe you should watch Doha Qatar backed Al Jazeera before you post. It leans Center Left and has MUCH less bias than either CNN or FOX. Spending so much time in Europe, if I really want to know what is going on in the world, I watch BBC and Al Jazeera, not CNN or Fox
I watch none of this and an a LOT smarter bc if it.

Although I do thank you for the heads up I'm always trying to hit as many sources For sure

Russia now offering paths for Ukraine citizens to come to Russia....Ukraine CCP saying no way.

As ive said before MOST Ukrainians want to be under Russia rule and NOT the global cabal money laundering Ukraine ccp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT