ADVERTISEMENT

Russia sends aid and food to...

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Ukraine citizens. As Putin has stated he wants to "liberate" the Ukraine. The US sends billions there from Theft of its people To transfer to global corrupt scum- including dc Politicians-NONE IF IT will reach the Ukraine citizens..

Special appearance in this 8 min video by none other than neocon John Scum McCain,
George Soros and pedo Joey- and of course our state dept and a 3 letter agency

Awake yet?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
You are posting a video from RT.

RT is a Russian govt propaganda news service.

You are without a doubt the worse poster in the history of this board. Every post you have ever made has been wrong.
He’s at least consistent.

I didn’t initially equate his postings to Q, but it’s become obvious now. It’s honestly sad.

In this case at the very least it does give you insight as to what Puttin is thinking. They see themselves as liberators. As for propaganda, both sides are throwing out some whoppers. Corn is not far wrong on the money from the US ending up in corrupt politicians hands. Zelensky has a million dollar mansion in Florida for crying out loud. Our politician kids have been getting rich in in Ukraine for some time now. They don't have to make much of a leap. In fact I'm ready to arrest political leaders in this country. Russia has an easy job of propaganda and what's worse is our own politicians have given him the propaganda arrows he needs.

Not everything Corn posts has zero value.

In this case at the very least it does give you insight as to what Puttin is thinking. They see themselves as liberators. As for propaganda, both sides are throwing out some whoppers. Corn is not far wrong on the money from the US ending up in corrupt politicians hands. Zelensky has a million dollar mansion in Florida for crying out loud. Our politician kids have been getting rich in in Ukraine for some time now. They don't have to make much of a leap. In fact I'm ready to arrest political leaders in this country. Russia has an easy job of propaganda and what's worse is our own politicians have given him the propaganda arrows he needs.

Not everything Corn posts has zero value.
Tulsaaggieson can define all seven components of critical thinking. Tulsaaggieson has high ability to reason. As the board knows, I have the questions to make such a determination. Tulsaaggieson has proved such high abilities.

I look forward to watching one of the board's slow 6 declare Tulsaaggieson dumb, as we've seen one of the 6 do with soonerinlOUisiana.

Blue font please.
You know
You are posting a video from RT.

RT is a Russian govt propaganda news service.

You are without a doubt the worse poster in the history of this board. Every post you have ever made has been wrong.
Ha you wish- that has been true with many sources- I'm Sorry did your tv Not tell you that Russia is sending aid to Ukraine and the corrupt
Govt of Ukraine is corrupt to the core and takes
Their money? Turn off your tv you get way smarter. Ukraine people LOVE Russia- hate their global leaders that kill or jail the dissenters- our new not tell you this bc our leaders launder money there- hell I thought everyone knew this.

Don't dimiss the video bc it ruins your beliefs from your TV- how most of this board has been brainwashed into thinking our MSM, Govt and big Pharma actually care about them is comical- and sad. If most of this board was awake y'all wouldn't have taken the killer shots- now y'all call me Crazy ONCE AGAIN when you SHOULD know by now our MSM is solely propaganda for some Awful corrupt Demons

It’s a sliver of truth surrounded by mounds of bullshit, so Aggie isn’t entirely wrong.
You have to learn to sort through the BS. Critical thinking skills people. I disagree with a lot of what he posts, but he does get some info correct. Shotguns and all. But you have discounted information based on the messenger before looking at the message. Both Corn and his detractors beware.

Does Zelensky have a million dollar or 35 million home in Florida?

35 is pure propaganda, can't find proof of it anywhere.

If it's a million, that's not a big deal at all. Before he was President he was a very successful actor, ya know a well paying g job. Million dollar home also isn't that expensive for Florida. It's not much more than my house.

Reactions: windriverrange
It’s a sliver of truth surrounded by mounds of bullshit, so Aggie isn’t entirely wrong.
Aggie is giving the same PC that people that started learning that Trump was right
And so they'd always say "well I don't like his tweets but he is right and his policies are good"
Corndog was always " hell yeah I LOVE Trump-
Give me non politicians everytime" anyone who pisses off the cabal is super for us.

Bc I'm not politically correct and throw truth bombs that are too much for some of y'all to handle he does the same "disclaimers"- to keep his cred with you Normies - I can dig it.

Corn has NEVER been wrong on the board and I could've saved many lives and body harm if people had been listening to me all along on the tyrannical harmful lockdowns, stupid all about control comedy of masks, ungodly fraudulent joke of PCR tests, deadly experimental shots...and Remdesivir that kills 50 Percent

And now y'all listen to the same tv people that loathe y'all.

I find it hard to believe the whole board doesn't ask for my sources. I pretty much gave them all to y'all for all that is COVID and Know who on the Internet is reporting correctly per Ukraine.

Crazy like a damn Fox- it's not that Corn is so smart (he has a high CT level yes) it's that y'all won't turn off your tv so you automatically lose. Did y'all not learn ANYTHING from the last two
years?

How anyone can let the elections get stolen then watch anti America shadow govt take down the country is beyond comprehension- yet y'all think I'm crazy? Unreal

He only reads websites with a message that conforms to his bias. That’s not critical thinking.

Believing in a message that Putin is some sort of world savior “against the satanists and pedophiles” is just beyond wacky.

Putin trumped up a narrative to fit hit his maniacal, imperialistic longings. Period. Truly none of the supposed evils of Ukraine or it’s leadership matter.

He only reads websites with a message that conforms to his bias. That’s not critical thinking.

Believing in a message that Putin is some sort of world savior “against the satanists and pedophiles” is just beyond wacky.

Putin trumped up a narrative to fit hit his maniacal, imperialistic longings. Period. Truly none of the supposed evils of Ukraine or it’s leadership matter.
I said Putin was a world savior against satanist and pedophiles? Well sleepy Joe he's against so ....

I didn't mean for him to critically think.

Puttin is neither crazy nor a world savoir. He is out for Russia, and most likely himself, probably not in that order. He is intelligent, and cunning, and if you treat him differently than that he will take advantage of it.

Trumped up narratives are not new to the world. Every invasion has a false reason as to why they are doing it. It would be nice for a change if a country said I'm taking X because I want to, but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I said Putin was a world savior against satanist and pedophiles? Well sleepy Joe he's against so ....

Not denying that you’re on Putin’s side? Is this where I can start referring to you as a Stalinist communist sympathizer?

Not denying that you’re on Putin’s side? Is this where I can start referring to you as a Stalinist communist sympathizer?
Yeah bc Ukraine is so great-
Watch some more Fox you dweeb.

I have clarified many times I'm not a Putin lover- as far as
MAGA
Above all call out DJTs many flaws.

Water is now flowing to Crimea as it was cut off long ago by the cabal running the Ukraine.....putin doesn't want to control Ukraine he wants to Liberate it. But you're such a media tool you have no clue of how bad the Ukraine is.

Are you going to give Vladdie some
Kudos for getting water to Crimea now?

We all know, or at least we should, Ukraine has been a hotbed of corruption and many of our nation's leaders have been knee deep in that corruption and not just Biden. Our media is corrupt, our government is corrupt, how do we know the information we are getting is in anyway accurate? Sorry but that is what happens after the last several years of double standard enforcement of the law and outright lies of both politicians and the media. We should question anything and everything the media or our politicians put forth.

RT accomplished it’s propaganda goal of getting the impressionable screwballs on board before going off the air.
[/QUOTE

Yeah that's the only proof- watch some more Fox and do zero CT some more- es yo thang

Fox News is now just one neocon shill after another being paid $300k a year to tell working class White Americans making $30k a year to go die for American Oligarchs making $300M a year

worthless garbage

- J Rivers

Ukraine citizens. As Putin has stated he wants to "liberate" the Ukraine. The US sends billions there from Theft of its people To transfer to global corrupt scum- including dc Politicians-NONE IF IT will reach the Ukraine citizens..

Special appearance in this 8 min video by none other than neocon John Scum McCain,
George Soros and pedo Joey- and of course our state dept and a 3 letter agency

Awake yet?

This video was debunked by Al-Jazeera. This a quartermaster supply line for Russian troops well before the invasion.

You are, without a doubt, a brainless uneducated dipshit. As pointed out, Russia Today (RT) is a pro-Russia propaganda machine. If you had any credibility at all on this message board, you have erased it from all existence. I don't even ready your post because I am embarrassed for you. I found myself adopting a redneck twang when reading your childish rants.

This video was debunked by Al-Jazeera. This a quartermaster supply line for Russian troops well before the invasion.

You are, without a doubt, a brainless uneducated dipshit. As pointed out, Russia Today (RT) is a pro-Russia propaganda machine. If you had any credibility at all on this message board, you have erased it from all existence. I don't even ready your post because I am embarrassed for you. I found myself adopting a redneck twang when reading your childish rants.
Al Jazeera lmao- What a dope

That is a compliment coming from you. Any time I find myself at odds with you is a good place for me. You are about as far off base as anyone I have ever encountered. Will you take a psychological exam if I pay for it?
You're always at odds with me-
Anyone who quotes Al Jazeera lost cred with 90
Percent of the board- sorry dude- think before you post 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Refusing to hate Russia is the new refusing to wear a face diaper- I wear it with a badge of honor.

Turn off the tv, decertify 20. Country is still broke but gets on the right track back.

Or continue this way- why's the definition of insanity?

You're always at odds with me-
Anyone who quotes Al Jazeera lost cred with 90
Percent of the board- sorry dude- think before you post 🤙
Again, anything negative coming from you is a positive elsewhere in this world. You quoted RT you feckless idiot. Will you take a psychological exam if I pay for it?

Again, anything negative coming from you is a positive elsewhere in this world. You quoted RT you feckless idiot. Will you take a psychological exam if I pay for it?
Reaching aren't ya bud?! Bc you believe a POS PROVEN lying ass media and I don't And do my own research and CT ...then I need a psych exam- hmmmm

Reaching aren't ya bud?! Bc you believe a POS PROVEN lying ass media and I don't And do my own research and CT ...then I need a psych exam- hmmmm
Dude you must be an extreme nut case. This is evident by the fact that it is probably the first (maybe the only) thing that CDS and I have agreed on.

The psych exam is a separate and stand alone offer. You do not need to attach it to your endless rants about your research.

You know
Ha you wish- that has been true with many sources- I'm Sorry did your tv Not tell you that Russia is sending aid to Ukraine and the corrupt
Govt of Ukraine is corrupt to the core and takes
Their money? Turn off your tv you get way smarter. Ukraine people LOVE Russia- hate their global leaders that kill or jail the dissenters- our new not tell you this bc our leaders launder money there- hell I thought everyone knew this.

Don't dimiss the video bc it ruins your beliefs from your TV- how most of this board has been brainwashed into thinking our MSM, Govt and big Pharma actually care about them is comical- and sad. If most of this board was awake y'all wouldn't have taken the killer shots- now y'all call me Crazy ONCE AGAIN when you SHOULD know by now our MSM is solely propaganda for some Awful corrupt Demons
I will let my Ukrainian coworker know that her entire family back in Ukraine is lying to her and that they actually want to be taken over by Russia.

Reactions: Cowguy
Aggie is giving the same PC that people that started learning that Trump was right
And so they'd always say "well I don't like his tweets but he is right and his policies are good"
Corndog was always " hell yeah I LOVE Trump-
Give me non politicians everytime" anyone who pisses off the cabal is super for us.

Bc I'm not politically correct and throw truth bombs that are too much for some of y'all to handle he does the same "disclaimers"- to keep his cred with you Normies - I can dig it.

Corn has NEVER been wrong on the board and I could've saved many lives and body harm if people had been listening to me all along on the tyrannical harmful lockdowns, stupid all about control comedy of masks, ungodly fraudulent joke of PCR tests, deadly experimental shots...and Remdesivir that kills 50 Percent

And now y'all listen to the same tv people that loathe y'all.

I find it hard to believe the whole board doesn't ask for my sources. I pretty much gave them all to y'all for all that is COVID and Know who on the Internet is reporting correctly per Ukraine.

Crazy like a damn Fox- it's not that Corn is so smart (he has a high CT level yes) it's that y'all won't turn off your tv so you automatically lose. Did y'all not learn ANYTHING from the last two
years?

How anyone can let the elections get stolen then watch anti America shadow govt take down the country is beyond comprehension- yet y'all think I'm crazy? Unreal
As for Aggie. I presented this directive on these pages:

Name a month which every 4 years has 29 days.

There are 13 correct answers. The administrator gave bonus points to the handful of us who presented the Tulsaaggieson answer.

A short time later, I mentioned the Aggie answer. I made this declaration. There are 2 correct answers, which is also correct. In my 56 member class, the vast majority gave the same answer and not the Aggie answer.

Aggie has a high ability to reason. He makes much sense.

Dude you must be an extreme nut case. This is evident by the fact that it is probably the first (maybe the only) thing that CDS and I have agreed on.

The psych exam is a separate and stand alone offer. You do not need to attach it to your endless rants about your research.
Some of my truth bombs scare you eh? So you dismiss it- all bc it hurts your beliefs and to know you were 100 percent wrong for thinking Vladdie man bad and Ukraine was so perfect eh? It does hurt to get duped by the good ole media- can I assume you got duped into taking experimental shots also? And the same entity is duping you again?

If you refused the shots I will apologize - but you sure seem like Someone who would have bought the whole kit and kaboodle from the Darling media on the death jabs - yes?

Some of my truth bombs scare you eh? So you dismiss it- all bc it hurts your beliefs and to know you were 100 percent wrong for thinking Vladdie man bad and Ukraine was so perfect eh? It does hurt to get duped by the good ole media- can I assume you got duped into taking experimental shots also? And the same entity is duping you again?

If you refused the shots I will apologize - but you sure seem like Someone who would have bought the whole kit and kaboodle from the Darling media on the death jabs - yes?

Laughing my ass off that we cost you $9.95 every month to not to get banned for being the asshat that you are. Your “OSUinTX” clown show didn’t pay that protection money. lol

Last edited:
Laughing my ass off that we cost you $9.95 every month to not to get banned for being the asshat that you are. Your “OSUinTX” clown show didn’t pay that protection money. lol
Daww is hims feelings still hurt from the shots? Dude I told you not to take them. You are the king of gutless Bc you are scared to acknowledge your govt and big Pharma is trying to kill you- so you take it out on anyone calling them out. you're welcome for warrning you. Someday maybe you can grow a pair and call out the ones injecting you with poison- but I'm not sure🤪

Daww is hims feelings still hurt from the shots? Dude I told you not to take them. You are the king of gutless Bc you are scared to acknowledge your govt and big Pharma is trying to kill you- so you take it out on anyone calling them out. you're welcome for warrning you. Someday maybe you can grow a pair and call out the ones injecting you with poison- but I'm not sure🤪

What's really funny is... you're always melting down like a schoolgirl about how much you hate the American media, yet here you are, giving Yahoo $10 a month of your money. What a sucker. What a complete dummy. Bwaaahahaha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT