ADVERTISEMENT

Rulz - I can top you: Don't SH*T at WalMart

hollywood

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I sh*t you not. Went to the WalMart on the Tinker Diagonal, just off of I-40 to pick up some garden stuff.

Started to go out the door to their outside area where they keep the potting soil, top soil, etc. and a manager stopped us and said that area was "off-limits" for a while. About that time, another employee came out with a pair of rubber gloves, some lysol, paper towels and a few plastic bags. He walks down about 20 ft and stops at where they had some garden/patio furniture displayed and turns around and shouts back at the manager - "Oh My God! It IS a human turd." The manager says, "hey I told you there was a biological contaminate that had to be cleaned up." About that time, 2 or 3 other employees came out and stood there simply not believing what had happened. Some random WalMart customer decided to grace the store by leaving a specimen right on one of their patio chairs.

So see, farting at WalMart is old hat now, someone took your challenge and stepped it up a notch or two.

I was in Vinita shooting clays all day long lol....promise I had no part in laying clay anywhere...

That does in fact top the jokers that have crop dusted the aisles in the electronics department. The best part is their choice of department...next to the potting soil! I guess when you have fertilizer on the brain, a couple of coffees and McRib, no place better to bust a butt cap off than the farm and garden part of Walmart.

Watch out for falling feces!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT