ADVERTISEMENT

Rod Rosenstein testifies tomorrow....

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
What should normally get a huge amount of press coverage will only be covered by one news network tomorrow.

This is one set of hearings that should be fascinating and the pucker factor for those testifying has to be huge.

I wonder if Durham is watching these closely to add on perjury charges to Congress for those that testify if he mostly already knows most of the answers from either documents or what others in government have already attested to during the investigation?

Will anyone in these hearings plead the 5th? My guess is that it will happen.

senate subpoenas are issued friday

riots a sick and twisted countermeasure

bill barr and mark esper walking around washington was a statement

donald trump walking to church said he will uphold the oath he swore

I’m ready to get McCabe and Comey under the bright lights. I would also prefer anyone but Graham in charge of this hearing.

McCabe is in deep shit, Rod pretty much admitted if he knew the information he withheld from him, it was worthy of being fired. Going to be curious if McCabe tells everyone Rod knew much more than he is admitting to.

Rod pretty much testified that he was a rubber stamp for anything that crossed his desk and he never asked any questions about what came across his desk. IF you believe he is not lying, he was just punching a clock and he was negligent. In the biggest case of the year, perhaps in years, you ask no questions, none. Amazing.

17 FISA disrepancies found by the IG on this FISA. No questions asked.

Last edited:
Soooo predictable, I kinda predicted this earlier:

McCabe accuses Rosenstein of giving ‘false’ testimony on Comey memos

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mccabe-accuses-rosenstein-of-giving-false-testimony-on-comey-memos

Everyone trying to cover their azz. Going to be a lot more smoke coming. They will find the fire.
The guy that was fired for "lack of candor" and was referred for criminal prosecution is trying to claim someone else is being dishonest.

Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaha!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT