ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Big Bad Bill Barr

Bill Barr absolutely played Trump. Drafted that letter acting like he’d be the savior for Trump’s Mueller issues. Instead he was just gassing Don up so he’d put him in charge of the DOJ and Barr could “take care” of his father’s protege, Jeffrey Epstein, before the Epstein island litigation kicked off. He did his job on that front and that’s about the only thing he did.

When you think of all the swamp creatures that participated in the Trump administration have you ever wondered who was the dolt that hired them? Hmm. Let's see. Who hired the swamp creatures, who could it be? Trump himself, maybe? Yeah, that's got to be it: the anti-swamp creature politician hired swamp creatures to run his organization. Does the old saying" fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" come to mind?

When you think of all the swamp creatures that participated in the Trump administration have you ever wondered who was the dolt that hired them? Hmm. Let's see. Who hired the swamp creatures, who could it be? Trump himself, maybe? Yeah, that's got to be it: the anti-swamp creature politician hired swamp creatures to run his organization. Does the old saying" fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" come to mind?

I was watching the news and the lady had a theory the barge might’ve caused the Baltimore bridge collapse.

If you two could somehow team up,

Last edited:
I don’t have to assume.

You’ll be fooled at least twice today into spewing Arab propaganda.

You don’t even feel the plank, do you?
You don’t have to assume? Does that mean you *know* you’ll get fooled twice and you’re good with that?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Like I said, the guy (you), who posts multiple examples of himself (you) being fooled isn’t the guy to be asking anyone that question.
Seems to me it’s the perfect guy to ask that question. Seems to me you’re hesitant to contemplate you might get fooled again.

• Haha
Doesn’t seem to bother you in the slightest.
That you’ll gladly let Trump fool you twice? You’re right. It doesn’t bother me at all. But it is curious that you don’t want to admit it. As devoted as you seem to be to the guy it’s hard to understand why you don’t just say so and be done with it!

That you’ll gladly let Trump fool you twice? You’re right. It doesn’t bother me at all. But it is curious that you don’t want to admit it. As devoted as you seem to be to the guy it’s hard to understand why you don’t just say so and be done with it!

What’s next?

Call me a Nazi?

It’s so weird to watch a geez channel young indoctrinated women.

If someone disagrees with you that’s your first line of defense.

You try and frame the person with a label so you don’t have to defend your retardation.
Really? First thing I do is call people Nazis? You have me mixed up with someone else, I fear. I generally attempt to state an opinion and defend it. You seem to be the one that calls people names.

• Haha
The swamp got "swampier" with our current admin Dan. 👍

joe-biden.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

90% of federal bureaucrats were anti trump, who was he supposed to hire?

People from the remaining 10% sounds about right. When he beats Biden this time, and I think (and pray to God) he will he will still face the same 90%. What do you think he will do the second time around?

Last edited:

saul goodman
no need to help dan figure this out.

there will be no reeeeeeeeeeee
after showing their hands and Americans no longer in doubt what the ccp/dnc intentions are

saul goodman
no need to help dan figure this out.

there will be no reeeeeeeeeeee
after showing their hands and Americans no longer in doubt what the ccp/dnc intentions are
Half the population (hopefully more than half) are well aware of Democrat intentions. The big question that remains unanswered is what are Trump’s intentions.

What does it matter, you don't vote.
My not voting has no bearing on whether you know what are Trump’s intentions and his plan on how to accomplish them. You’re the one that’s going to vote for him, so you should know what those things are or your vote is made from ignorance, which could be deadly to your liberty. You actually seem proud that you support him, so I hope you know why. Your reluctance to say suggests you don’t know, which strikes me as far more insidious than my not voting for a candidate and knowing why.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT