ADVERTISEMENT

RFK says Trump's transition team has been working for 3 months, all privately funded, no lobbyists involved

Oct 31, 2022

"I was listening this morning to this extraordinary interview that Donald Trump did with Joe Rogan yesterday... and he said, 'This time I'm not gonna do that.' He told us that (too), and he didn't just promise that, but he did something no other president's done before. Normally, the transition team is not created until November 6th because GAO, the General Accounting Office, pays for all the cost of the transition team. Trump said, 'I'm not gonna do it this time. I'm not gonna do it their way. I'm gonna start my own transition team three months early.' And he got private donors to fund it, and he's appointed 20 people including me and Tulsi, and there's people of all different kinds of ideology and people who we're gonna have to go up against on that transition team and fight for our vision. But I can tell you this, which is unique: there are no corporate lobbyists on that transition team. And, usually, it's 100% corporate lobbyists. So it's very, very different, and it gives me lots of hope that this government is gonna be different than any government we've ever seen."

"I was listening this morning to this extraordinary interview that Donald Trump did with Joe Rogan yesterday... and he said, 'This time I'm not gonna do that.' He told us that (too), and he didn't just promise that, but he did something no other president's done before. Normally, the transition team is not created until November 6th because GAO, the General Accounting Office, pays for all the cost of the transition team. Trump said, 'I'm not gonna do it this time. I'm not gonna do it their way. I'm gonna start my own transition team three months early.' And he got private donors to fund it, and he's appointed 20 people including me and Tulsi, and there's people of all different kinds of ideology and people who we're gonna have to go up against on that transition team and fight for our vision. But I can tell you this, which is unique: there are no corporate lobbyists on that transition team. And, usually, it's 100% corporate lobbyists. So it's very, very different, and it gives me lots of hope that this government is gonna be different than any government we've ever seen."
The corrupt wealthy and ruling elite are not going to like this.

BTW if anyone finds a complete list of all members of his transition team, please post. All I know of us RFK and Tulsi, alone with that Howard guy that's working with Elon on DOGE to cut government costs. And Linda McMahon, who headed up the SBA in Trump's first term. No clue who else is on it. I would assume Elon is but haven't seen official announcement. Vivek may be as well.

But fascism.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT