ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr endorsement making no difference

J/K

It's over Commies.

All of these public endorsements make it just a little bit easier for the other people who are on the fence to swing toward Trump. There are a TON of people who aren't expressing support publicly for Trump because they don't want to deal with BS from deranged and violent liberals.

But every day a few more come out, and every time someone does, it makes it a little easier for the next one to do the same.

Momentum is building. We may be seeing the makings of a massive red wave.

All of these public endorsements make it just a little bit easier for the other people who are on the fence to swing toward Trump. There are a TON of people who aren't expressing support publicly for Trump because they don't want to deal with BS from deranged and violent liberals.

But every day a few more come out, and every time someone does, it makes it a little easier for the next one to do the same.
Exact same thing can be said about all the endorsements coming in for Harris, including many Republicans.

We may be seeing the makings of a massive red wave.
Saving for later.

No republican has endorsed Kamala.

Adam Kinzinger?
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't stop laughing at this one.

Are you even paying attention?

Kinzinger spoke at the Democratic National Convention Thursday night before Kamala Harris spoke. He endorsed her.

How did you not know this?🤣🤣

No republican has endorsed Kamala.
lol

Many Republicans have endorsed Harris. Guess you haven't heard about Republicans for Harris huh? Or Haley Voters for Harris?

You miss all of this too?. . .

Seriously, are you even paying attention?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kinzinger spoke at the Democratic National Convention Thursday night before Kamala Harris spoke. He endorsed her.

lol

Many Republicans have endorsed Harris. Guess you haven't heard about Republicans for Harris huh? Or Haley Voters for Harris?

You miss all of this too?. . .

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't know the difference between Republicans and RINOs?

lol

🤣🤣🤣🤣

You don't know the difference between Republicans and RINOs?

lol

He isn't. That's exactly why I mentioned Kinzinger to @my_2cents @my__2cents I knew he would take the bait.

A tale of two campaigns: One is imploding, the other is bringing voters from both sides of the isle into the fold.

Can you imagine if we had 100% secure elections in this country and a 100% honest media? The dominant discussion happening in media right now should be "Can Donald Trump win every state in November?"

Instead, media is telling us Kamala is up by 7 points. And sadly, many believe it.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
A tale of two campaigns: One is imploding, the other is bringing voters from both sides of the isle into the fold.

Can you imagine if we had 100% secure elections in this country and a 100% honest media? The dominant discussion happening in media right now should be "Can Donald Trump win every state in November?"

Instead, media is telling us Kamala is up by 7 points. And sadly, many believe it.
Would you please be so kind as to explain what you mean by “an honest media?” I am under the impression your idea of an honest media is one that tells you what you want to hear. Am I correct?

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Would you please be so kind as to explain what you mean by “an honest media?” I am under the impression your idea of an honest media is one that tells you what you want to hear. Am I correct?
One that reports the fact, keeps their opinion to themselves, doesn't omit stories based on Party and relentlessly questions everything government does regardless of Party.

really have a lot of respect for Kennedy. What he did and the heat he is taking from his wife to his grandkids makes it even more impressive. Really respect the guy and the stand he's making. Not an easy decision. If either of the 2 murdered Kennedy's saw what the democratic party has become, they'd jump ship also. That crooked party has become a disgrace and deserve nothing but elimination.
I had no idea that Cherly Hines was his wife. I wouldn't have put those 2 together in a million years. I like her a lot, and still do.
Kennedy is speaking the truth and his alignment with Trump will go a long way in getting across the finish line, so to speak.

Kennedy knew Democrats, including his family, would vilify him mercilessly but he chose to do what he thinks is right. Regardless of whether you agree with his politics or not, the fact he chose what he thinks is right and took the much tougher road is a character trait that should be admired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT