ADVERTISEMENT

Report: Conservatives, Republicans Could Cut Off Establishment Media in 2024 Cycle

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Should have been done a long time ago. Not sure what any conservative is thinking when they are invited to some dung heap show like Meet the Press.

Reactions: davidallen
That would sure piss the MSM off and keep them from being able to control the narrative.
I suspect most of their outrage will be about as fake as is so much of their news. The MSM is going to report what it's going to report regardless ofwhether they can browbeat Repubilcans on the air. They'll just spin it as the Republicans are too afraid to face tough questions. They are very practiced in learning how to control the narrative and spin things so they can never "lose." What @ClintonDavidScott fails to understand is the Republicans don't "get their message out" when they appear on MSM shows. Most people that watch those particular shows are mostly watching to see how the MSM can embarass the hated enemy. So, as has been said many times, it is a losing proposition for a standard Republican to be a guest on one of those shows.

Should have been done a long time ago. Not sure what any conservative is thinking when they are invited to some dung heap show like Meet the Press.
I like meet the press brother. Politicians squirming and all. My Sunday diet of news unless I'm out on the water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT