ADVERTISEMENT

Remind me in 6 months

Oct 31, 2022

So is this narrative seeding to justify THEIR future events, or legit defensive measures taken against future attack by someone else?

Either outcome is not good. 2025 is going to be a horrible year regardless of what happens on Nov 5th.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
TsWM.gif

What I see is a bunch of corrupt self important elected Congressman that are finally facing the threats of the policies they implemented. Hell our government would run better if it shut down 90% of the BS they think is important.

Reactions: iasooner24
What I see is a bunch of corrupt self important elected Congressman that are finally facing the threats of the policies they implemented. Hell our government would run better if it shut down 90% of the BS they think is important.
Saw a stat that Reagan shut down the government 10 times while he was in office. Now we are told civilization as we know it would come to a halt if it was shut down.

By the same goobers posting 'you're crazy' memes. Alarm clock goes off in 6 months.

Saw a stat that Reagan shut down the government 10 times while he was in office. Now we are told civilization as we know it would come to a halt if it was shut down.

By the same goobers posting 'you're crazy' memes. Alarm clock goes off in 6 months.
To be fair to those who rely on government for their very existence I can understand how they would feel shutting down the government is the end of their existence. For those that take care of themselves we wouldn't miss much if the federal government shut down or a year or two. Hell things would get substantially better if the federal government did shut down everything but the military, Border Security, Medicare and Social Security, the rest wouldn't be missed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT