ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining unbeaten Division I wrestlers

Most likely to stay undefeated are AD and Retherford. Next I would say Garrett and Dean. Heil has beat most of the top guys at his weight so I woukd put him next. Tomasello, Gilman, Nolf, McIntosh, and Gwiz have some serious competition at their weights. I could see all of them pickng up a loss along the way. Everyone else I think will pick up a loss.

Most likely to stay undefeated are AD and Retherford. Next I would say Garrett and Dean. Heil has beat most of the top guys at his weight so I woukd put him next. Tomasello, Gilman, Nolf, McIntosh, and Gwiz have some serious competition at their weights. I could see all of them pickng up a loss along the way. Everyone else I think will pick up a loss.

I would still probably lean putting Gwiaz above Heil. I get what you are saying with DH beating most of the top guys, but at least Gwiaz has a 70+ win streak. I think he deserves a little benefit of the doubt.

Reactions: andegre
I would still probably lean putting Gwiaz above Heil. I get what you are saying with DH beating most of the top guys, but at least Gwiaz has a 70+ win streak. I think he deserves a little benefit of the doubt.
Yeah, I almost but Gwiz in his own section. If Snyder wasn't there I woukd put him in the first group and I still might, but I haven't seen enough of Snyder at the weight.

Reactions: moug and HawkTalk3
Yeah, I almost but Gwiz in his own section. If Snyder wasn't there I woukd put him in the first group and I still might, but I haven't seen enough of Snyder at the weight.

Snyder will still be undersized. I know he won't be cutting weight, but he is still training to keep his optimal weight at 213 for the Olympics.

Snyder will still be undersized. I know he won't be cutting weight, but he is still training to keep his optimal weight at 213 for the Olympics.
I think the athletic heavies could give Snyder trouble, athleticism and size might be too much to overcome. Can't wait to find out.

Reactions: HawkTalk3
Have any of you seen Snyder against Jensin? He may not be a big heavyweight but he's in the 230s he looks to be about the same size as Tanner Hall who Gwiz did not dominate at all and Snyder actually attacks I think he'll be fine at heavyweight can't really think of a lot of athletic heavyweights anyway besides Gwiz, Dejournette, and maybe Coon

Have any of you seen Snyder against Jensin? He may not be a big heavyweight but he's in the 230s he looks to be about the same size as Tanner Hall who Gwiz did not dominate at all and Snyder actually attacks I think he'll be fine at heavyweight can't really think of a lot of athletic heavyweights anyway besides Gwiz, Dejournette, and maybe Coon
Of course he will be fine, but this is in reference to Gwiz staying undefeated. Snyder is the wildcard. Need to see more of him at this weight to see if he can knock of Gwiz.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT