ADVERTISEMENT

Redditors Fear Citizenship Denial After “Accidentally” Registering To Vote

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Hmmm, I thought we were told non citizens didn't vote in elections. I guess that's another Democrat labeled conspiracy theory that turns out to be true.

Hmmm, I thought we were told non citizens didn't vote in elections. I guess that's another Democrat labeled conspiracy theory that turns out to be true.
@ClintonDavidScott says it doesn’t happen, so it doesn’t happen. Fake news

It's about ballots not voters. Once the ballot is in the person who cast it cannot be attached to the ballot. So the only recourse you have to challenge an election is a recount, and you are just recounting the same corrupt ballots. There is a reason that the US has only in person voted up until Covid. Its harder to cheat and you can at least compare a name to a list.

Disenfranchisement is just a distraction. No one is being Disenfranchised or discriminated against by requiring an state ID. You need it to buy a beer for crying out load, but you don't to complete the biggest civic duty you have to your fellow Americans. Show your ID so we can put this to rest. We shouldn't even have to argue about this.

It's about ballots not voters. Once the ballot is in the person who cast it cannot be attached to the ballot. So the only recourse you have to challenge an election is a recount, and you are just recounting the same corrupt ballots. There is a reason that the US has only in person voted up until Covid. Its harder to cheat and you can at least compare a name to a list.

Disenfranchisement is just a distraction. No one is being Disenfranchised or discriminated against by requiring an state ID. You need it to buy a beer for crying out load, but you don't to complete the biggest civic duty you have to your fellow Americans. Show your ID so we can put this to rest. We shouldn't even have to argue about this.
I agree but the problem is we have millions of morally corrupt people in this county like Clinton who fully support election fraud, provided it benefits their party.

Neither actually…

You all just have to be able to bring some tangible evidence to the table of it happening at any meaningful rate that is more than mere fairy tale dust in the wind haha

carry on
You laugh because you know that the way it's currently set up that bringing anything tangible is next to impossible. You can't prove anything because you can't tie a vote to a voter. There has been enough evidence to at least require voter ID so it can be proven.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You laugh because you know that the way it's currently set up that bringing anything tangible is next to impossible. You can't prove anything because you can't tie a vote to a voter. There has been enough evidence to at least require voter ID so it can be proven.

I laugh because you guys cling so hard to this empty conspiracy theory, when the sad fact is you have no more than mere crumbs on the floor after the feast to fight about…

speaking the same bullsh!t language haha…

“In May, Johnson told reporters, “we all know, intuitively, that a lot of illegals are voting in federal elections. But it’s not been something that is easily provable. We don’t have that number.

“This legislation will allow us to do exactly that — it will prevent that from happening. And if someone tries to do it, it will now be unlawful within the states,” he added.

But most researchers who have studied voting patterns have said Johnson’s intuition is wrong.

One study by the Brennan Center for Justice found 30 suspected — not confirmed — cases of noncitizen voting out of 23.5 million.”

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I laugh because you guys cling so hard to this empty conspiracy theory, when the sad fact is you have no more than mere crumbs on the floor after the feast to fight about…

speaking the same bullsh!t language haha…

“In May, Johnson told reporters, “we all know, intuitively, that a lot of illegals are voting in federal elections. But it’s not been something that is easily provable. We don’t have that number.

“This legislation will allow us to do exactly that — it will prevent that from happening. And if someone tries to do it, it will now be unlawful within the states,” he added.

But most researchers who have studied voting patterns have said Johnson’s intuition is wrong.

One study by the Brennan Center for Justice found 30 suspected — not confirmed — cases of noncitizen voting out of 23.5 million.”

carry on
Personal experience is all I need to know without question illegals are and have been voting in elections. My mother is an election judge and I have sat watching the polls on election day. Illegal after illegal came in off of buses, holding Whataburger cups and all the could say is vote D.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT