ADVERTISEMENT

Red Alert! The Infection Is Spreading!

There are a lot of stupid gullible people in this world Dan.
Indeed there are. It would be fascinating to see a Bell Curve of the pro-genocider faction of American society up against the anti-genociders.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Gotta give Tic Toc influencers credit. They know how to create a fad.

Oddly the same faction wore pink hats, rioted for Floyd and flunked biology.

This is just the next thing for someone with a bullhorn to retard them.
You're going to think that right up to the day several hundred thousand to several million people take to the streets to demand an end of US support for genocide.

At least you admit that this is just a fad, and most of its followers are the same lemmings who need warning labels on Tide Pods.
I didn't mean to admit it is a fad, I meant to admit TicTok has a huge influence on people, especially the young. Which in my opinion is a good thing. The estasblishment media influencers have lost their mojo as people, young people especially, can see things like genocide taking place real time on their phones and are coming to the conclusion they are being lied to by the MSM, which is acting like the mouthpiece of the organization it is supposed to keep in check.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I didn't mean to admit it is a fad, I meant to admit TicTok has a huge influence on people, especially the young. Which in my opinion is a good thing. The estasblishment media influencers have lost their mojo as people, young people especially, can see things like genocide taking place real time on their phones and are coming to the conclusion they are being lied to by the MSM, which is acting like the mouthpiece of the organization it is supposed to keep in check.
Yes, TicToc works best to influence those with zero common sense (as demonstrated by the eating of tide pods, self choking, putting objects into electrical sockets, etc). The fact you consider that a positive doesn't really help your argument that supporting Hamas is right or smart.

Yes, TicToc works best to influence those with zero common sense (as demonstrated by the eating of tide pods, self choking, putting objects into electrical sockets, etc). The fact you consider that a positive doesn't really help your argument that supporting Hamas is right or smart.
You are helping to make my point. TicToc allows some of the dumbest people on the planet to express their dumb ideas, but you are making a massive leap in illogic by pretending that is what has the establishment/war apparatus so panicked.

Indeed they do. That is why the establishment/war apparatus is so intent on banning Tic Toc and taking down the First Amendment with it.
I'm sure you think that but the truth is much different. While you may not think it's any big deal, China controlling what people see and don't see is anything but free speech. Not to mention the data they collect which can be used later for unforeseen, unknown and yet to be revealed reasons. Allowing a foreign country control and influence over American society is not in the US's best interests.

Pray tell, why do the opinions of people who have lived less than 18 years, with cognitive memories of at most 14 years, add any legitimacy to the palesterrorists’ cause?
That's for each of us to determine on our own. Most of the protesters I have seen, which admittedly is not very many (the MSM doesn't want us to see any of them other than the "Jay Leno Jaywalking) type, but they do look older than 18. Look, SiL, you can ignore them, abuse their character, do or say anything about them that makes you feel good, but they aren't going away. Unless, of course, your side resorts to police state tactics even more egregious than already exhibited.

Last edited:
  • Haha
By the way, I'm against the banning of Tic Toc as a whole. I'm supporting of the ban of Tic Toc for governmental activities. If individuals want to give China (or anyone else) their personal data, so be it. That's for individuals to decide and shouldn't be in the government's purview. But laws preventing local, state or federal agencies from becoming dependent on a foreign provider for communication are appropriately in scope of the government.

I'm sure you think that but the truth is much different. While you may not think it's any big deal, China controlling what people see and don't see is anything but free speech. Not to mention the data they collect which can be used later for unforeseen, unknown and yet to be revealed reasons. Allowing a foreign country control and influence over American society is not in the US's best interests.
Nonsense. At most China can only prevent what people see on TicToc. That’s the only place they would have influence, and even that’s debatable. I don’t “do” TicToc, just like I didn’t and don’t “do” Twitter. I have one employee that can’t keep out of it, watching videos that make him howl with laughter. I’d bet he is representative of the vast majority of TicToc users. The establishment/war apparatus are not remotely concerned about China stealing their data, whatever that means. What has them in a tizzy is it causes a shift in their control of the narrative. And as Caitlin Johnstone points out almost daily it their ability to have total control of the narrative that is their top priority.

• Haha
You're going to think that right up to the day several hundred thousand to several million people take to the streets to demand an end of US support for genocide.

How many times do you have to see something happen before you learn how something works?

For you, the answer is more than three.

I guess some learn more quickly than others.

You are helping to make my point. TicToc allows some of the dumbest people on the planet to express their dumb ideas, but you are making a massive leap in illogic by pretending that is what has the establishment/war apparatus so panicked.
What leap did I make? Where did I make any comment about the establishment/war apparatus becoming panicked? Was that statement aimed for someone else?

Damn!!!!!!!! Those fire hoses pack a punch. That wasn’t exactly a “low mass” feminine specimen. Good thing she was wearing her mask or she might have drowned. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Funny story. A friend of mine was training to become a fireman in Dallas. There was a young woman in the class, a real fire-breathing feminist, a woman can do anything a man can do type. One of the things they were required to do was hold a hose going full blast. There was a line taking turns. My friend said it took all he had to hold onto it and others could not. All the while the feminist was toward the back of the line jeering the guys who couldn’t do it. But when it came her turn and she turned on the water it picked her up and flopped her up and down, back and forth until she finally got it turned off while laying flat on the ground. My friend said no one uttered a sound as she picked herself up and slinked away never to be seen again.

Nonsense. At most China can only prevent what people see on TicToc. That’s the only place they would have influence, and even that’s debatable. I don’t “do” TicToc, just like I didn’t and don’t “do” Twitter. I have one employee that can’t keep out of it, watching videos that make him howl with laughter. I’d bet he is representative of the vast majority of TicToc users. The establishment/war apparatus are not remotely concerned about China stealing their data, whatever that means. What has them in a tizzy is it causes a shift in their control of the narrative. And as Caitlin Johnstone points out almost daily it their ability to have total control of the narrative that is their top priority.
You obviously don't understand how Tic Tok's content recommendation algorithm works.
What is the TikTok content recommendation algorithm?

How the TikTok Algorithm Works in 2024 | Sprout Social

The TikTok algorithm is a system that makes content recommendations tailored to each user. It decides which videos a user might like based on their individual interests and displays them on the user's For You page. As a result, the For You page is highly personalized for each user.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT