ADVERTISEMENT

Record Prediction…

jbw13

All-Big12
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2016
We’re going 12-0. Our schedule is very manageable. Fvck everyone else. Bowman is going to ball out. Bray and Shettron have the potential to be Washington/Ateman esque. Our two slot guys are legit with Pressley and Arland Bruce. Ollie Gordon is the most physically gifted back we’ve had since Chris Carson. With Elijah Collins and Jaden Nixon backing him up, we have legitimate depth. We processed Etienne and upgraded getting Cooper and getting Birmingham back from injury. Dickey is finally going to do what he did at KState which is teaching more gap scheme when blocking. Defensively we have playmakers. Kendal Daniels is the most talented Safety in the conference. He’s a physical freak that has 1st round pick potential. Collin Oliver is going to be that guy. That’s just who he is. Cam Smith and Korie Black have legitimate experience at CB and I feel good about it. Goodlow, Clay, Ross, Kelley, Brown, Latu, Kirkland, and Waltersheid is quality depth along the defensive line. LB is a question, but getting Wright from Tulsa was big. Benson needs to improve but I’m optimistic.

We are a good fvcking program. We have been for 20 years. It’s that time of the year and I’m drinking the kool aid. Go Fvcking Pokes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News