ADVERTISEMENT

Recent Debate: The Fake News Cartel Overplayed its Hand. Trump's Performance Looks Even Better in Light of Revelations

Trump did lose the election. He got fired. The American people rejected him and evicted him from the White House.

That is what happen in 2020 if you are so obsessed with talking about 2020.

This is false. Many politicians attempt to play the game that Trump plays. Trump has played it very well. He is a pretty good politician, although again, he is struggling with Harris.

The notion that Trump isn't a politician is a joke. He is and he does a good job getting individuals like yourself to believe his bs.

If that's what you want to believe I'm fine with it, I disagree.

Examples beyond AOC and the rest of the squad?

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If that's what you want to believe I'm fine with it, I disagree.

Examples beyond AOC and the rest of the squad?
Kamala has convinced him that she's a great pick. Same Kamala that got her ass spanked by Tulsi in 2020 and left the race in embarrassment at 2%.

And half nickel is claiming OTHER POSTERS are gullible? LOL

@Sunburnt Indian I think I have found this board's @bsc911

Kamala has convinced him that she's a great pick. Same Kamala that got her ass spanked by Tulsi in 2020 and left the race in embarrassment at 2%.

And half nickel is claiming OTHER POSTERS are gullible? LOL

@Sunburnt Indian I think I have found this board's @bsc911
It wouldn't matter if Democrats put up a big steaming pile of dog shit, 2 cents would tell us how great of a President they would make.

Same Kamala that got her ass spanked by Tulsi in 2020 and left the race in embarrassment at 2%.
And then Kamala Harris became Vice President while Gabbard had to leave politics because no one would vote for her. Over 81 million Americans voted for Harris to be Vice President. As they fired Trump.

And now, this year, Harris just spanked Trump's *** so bad they he is afraid to debate her again. And who helped prepare Trump for his disastrous debate performance? Gabbard. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Did you even read what you quoted??

“Davis, wearing pink glasses while speaking to The Times over breakfast at the Ritz Carlton in Philadelphia, said the decision to attempt to correct the candidates was in response to the June 27 CNN debate between Trump and President Biden, whose poor performance led to his exit from the race,” the Times reported."

Candidate(s). Plural. Not just one.
And yet she only attempted to “correct” one candidate. Yet again, you have conceded that the moderators were in the tank for Scamala.

And yet she only attempted to “correct” one candidate. .
Perhaps that is because Harris didn't lie like Trump was doing the whole debate. I mean, it wasn't Harris making a crazy claim about people eating dogs for goodness sakes.🙄

I'm sorry you are so upset that Trump was held accountable during the debate. If Trump wouldn't lie all the time he wouldn't always have to be called out over his lies.

It is your candidate's own fault.

Perhaps that is because Harris didn't lie like Trump was doing the whole debate. I mean, it wasn't Harris making a crazy claim about people eating dogs for goodness sakes.🙄

I'm sorry you are so upset that Trump was held accountable during the debate. If Trump wouldn't lie all the time he wouldn't always have to be called out over his lies.

Harris didn't lie her ass off? LMAO how much more a a political hack can you be?

Circular reasoning there, sporto. Anyway, she lied about 2025, Charlottesville, and a whole host of other instances documented by other posters here.

And then Kamala Harris became Vice President while Gabbard had to leave politics because no one would vote for her. Over 81 million Americans voted for Harris to be Vice President. As they fired Trump.

And now, this year, Harris just spanked Trump's *** so bad they he is afraid to debate her again. And who helped prepare Trump for his disastrous debate performance? Gabbard. 🤣🤣
Biden needed Clyburn’s support promised to pick a woman of color.

Kamala was a DEI hire. She was a terrible candidate and overall a terrible politician.

And Biden didn’t get 81MM votes. He barely even campaigned.

If you felt like you won a debate and made the main points you needed to make, would you want another one?

Conversely if you lost a debate, would you want another chance? Where are Kamala’s soundbites? Where was the knockout blow?

Last edited:
Biden needed Clyburn’s support promised to pick a woman of color.

Kamala was a DEI hire. She was a terrible candidate and overall a terrible politician.

And Biden didn’t get 81MM votes. He barely even campaigned.

If you felt like you won a debate and made the main points you needed to make, would you want another one?

Conversely if you lost a debate, would you want another chance? Where are Kamala’s soundbites? Where was the knockout blow?
As you know, Kumula's internal polling tells her she didn't move a needle with her performance. She needs to try again. Trump's internal polling tells him he made out okay.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT