ADVERTISEMENT

Reassessing My Opinion Of CodePink

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
I have thought it was a bunch of looney leftist whack-jobs. If this article reflects their true identity I may be inclined to join them. There is not one single word here I find objectionable.

You might want to look in to their positions regarding abortion, wealth redistribution, abnormal marriage and sexuality, illegal aliens, and general get-even-with-whitey-ism. Because I guaran-goddamn-tee you that their agenda is a lot more than just “anti-war”.
I wonder if you would point me in the direction you are talking about. I have read a little on their official website, and it seems to be totally about war and peace.

Last edited:
They are also virulent antisemitic.
I ask you to clarify what you are talking about. It seems they have criticized the Israeli government for its treatment of Palestinians. Criticism of the Israeli government is not anti-semetic, no matter how badly the ADL wants to make it sound as if it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
I ask you to clarify what you are talking about. It seems they have criticized the Israeli government for its treatment of Palestinians. Criticism of the Israeli government is not anti-semetic, no matter how badly the ADL wants to make it sound as if it is.

Morrocan poke isn’t exactly rational on this subject. He might be right, I’m not familiar with them, but he is a Jewish supremacist.

Criticism of the Israeli government and the IDF is fine and warranted. Lying about Israel and painting Palestinians as pure victims is not.

Criticism of the Israeli government and the IDF is fine and warranted. Lying about Israel and painting Palestinians as pure victims is not.
That's what I don't know about as it regards Code Pink. Would you direct me to where they officially lie about Israel and paint Palestinians as pure victims? I'm not disputing your word, I just haven't seen evidence of what you're saying.

That's what I don't know about as it regards Code Pink. Would you direct me to where they officially lie about Israel and paint Palestinians as pure victims? I'm not disputing your word, I just haven't seen evidence of what you're saying.
I will, but it will most likely be over the weekend.

Ask and ye shall receive……

I thank you for posting that, it is appreciated. I didn’t read it thoroughly, just scanned it to find an official position on abortion and the other things you mentioned, but it appeared to me to be manifestly about war and peace. There is no doubt many of their actions have been controversial, and I feel certain that most of their members (and probably all of their leadership) harbors the beliefs you ascribe to them. But I’m not clear that has translated into the actual Code Pink movement itself as official declaration and policy. I doubt that I will join, but from what I have seen so far I applaud their courageous stance against the war-like ways of governments, particularly our own.

I thank you for posting that, it is appreciated. I didn’t read it thoroughly, just scanned it to find an official position on abortion and the other things you mentioned, but it appeared to me to be manifestly about war and peace. There is no doubt many of their actions have been controversial, and I feel certain that most of their members (and probably all of their leadership) harbors the beliefs you ascribe to them. But I’m not clear that has translated into the actual Code Pink movement itself as official declaration and policy. I doubt that I will join, but from what I have seen so far I applaud their courageous stance against the war-like ways of governments, particularly our own.
They’re leftists. That’s all we need to know.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT