ADVERTISEMENT

Reach to bottom in OK Education

The title of this post, in terms of English? Oh the irony of this link. 😂😂😂

“Reach to bottom of OK education”

Last edited:
Reactions: tlwwake
The title of this post, in terms of English? Oh the irony of this link. 😂😂😂

“Reach to bottom of OK education”
It was a joke, genius. But the point of the post remains - with the GOP in charge of this state for the last 13 years, we have quickly fallen to the bottom in education.

It was a joke, genius. But the point of the post remains - with the GOP in charge of this state for the last 13 years, we have quickly fallen to the bottom in education.
What is it the GOP has done that has effected test scores? What is your opinion on what improvs test scores?

What is it the GOP has done that has effected test scores? What is your opinion on what improvs test scores?
Adjusted for inflation we spend over a BILLION less on education (based on per pupil expenditures) - think that may have an impact on test scores (class size, teacher pay, etc...)

Did you know that Joe Biden failed third grade?

A guy that failed third grade tricked you into supporting him.

Now...what were you saying about the intelligence of others?

Did you know that Joe Biden failed third grade?

A guy that failed third grade tricked you into supporting him.

Now...what were you saying about the intelligence of others?
Trump bought his way through college, reportedly had terrible grades and at least two of his professors said he was an idiot (which he clearly is) and you support him 😂😂😂

Adjusted for inflation we spend over a BILLION less on education (based on per pupil expenditures) - think that may have an impact on test scores (class size, teacher pay, etc...)
No I don't think money is the answer you think it is. I'm all for paying good teachers more money but that is not what happens when state legislators throw money into the public school system. I'm from the school of "You want a raise? It becomes effective when you do".

Looking at a chart of class size around the country OK looks about average to me

Reactions: tlwwake
Trump bought his way through college, reportedly had terrible grades and at least two of his professors said he was an idiot (which he clearly is) and you support him 😂😂😂
Kind of hard to deny Trump's success. You don't get to his level of wealth without being smart, no matter what his detractors want to throw out as excuses.

Kind of hard to deny Trump's success. You don't get to his level of wealth without being smart, no matter what his detractors want to throw out as excuses.
Huh? If he would have just parked the $ his dad gave him into a mutual fund he’d be far wealthier-and he’s bankrupted several companies, doesn’t pay contractors and has been sued (and lost) hundreds if not thousands of times. He hasn’t gone broke, yet, but let’s not pretend he’s a self made man.

Huh? If he would have just parked the $ his dad gave him into a mutual fund he’d be far wealthier-and he’s bankrupted several companies, doesn’t pay contractors and has been sued (and lost) hundreds if not thousands of times. He hasn’t gone broke, yet, but let’s not pretend he’s a self made man.
You claim to be a Republican but spout off Democrats propaganda like one of the easily manipulated. LMAO
Would love to see the mutual fund that can turn 177 million into 3.5 billion in less than 20 years but I guess you trusted the MSM and didn't do the math. SMFH

You claim to be a Republican but spout off Democrats propaganda like one of the easily manipulated. LMAO
Would love to see the mutual fund that can turn 177 million into 3.5 billion in less than 20 years but I guess you trusted the MSM and didn't do the math. SMFH
It was over 400 million champ, and he’s not worth 3.5 billion as proven by his NY criminal case

It was over 400 million champ, and he’s not worth 3.5 billion as proven by his NY criminal case
Once again facts matter. Trumps father died in 1999 the 499 million number comes from inflation adjusted dollars to 2018. The actual amount Trump inherited was around 177 million in 1999 dollars. In the future try not to be so easily manipulated. Oh and if your wondering what the math works out to, over 15% per year for 20 years yea give me that mutual fund. LMAO

Last edited:
Once again facts matter. Trumps father died in 1999 the 499 million number comes from inflation adjusted dollars to 2018. The actual amount Trump inherited was around 177 million in 1999 dollars. In the future try not to be so easily manipulated. Oh and if your wondering what the math works out to, over 15% per year for 20 years yea give me that mutual fund. LMAO
It's amazing how the left has always hoodwinked the slowest when it comes to wealth. Get them fixated on how much the rich has and whether or not they deserve it, and they won't notice that they have nothing.

Thanks to Dem policies.

It's amazing how the left has always hoodwinked the slowest when it comes to wealth. Get them fixated on how much the rich has and whether or not they deserve it, and they won't notice that they have nothing.

Thanks to Dem policies.
In their defense they have zero common sense and have been indoctrinated to never question their puppet masters. Making matter worse when faced with undeniable facts they refuse to consider not only were they wrong but what else they believe that is wrong.
I've made more than my fair share of mistakes in my lifetime but with most every mistake I have admitted to myself I made the mistake, learned from the mistake and tried to avoid making those same mistakes again. Democrat voters either can't do that or refuse to.

He is no Rep. Complete troll. He expected claiming that would somehow make him more of an authority on the topic.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT