ADVERTISEMENT

Re: the proposed scheme to thwart the Electoral College

Marshal Jim Duncan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2013
By, what us it now, 15 states?

Article I, Section 10, Part 3:

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State or with a foreign Power...

Reactions: Ostatedchi
By, what us it now, 15 states?

Article I, Section 10, Part 3:

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State or with a foreign Power...
So the whole thing could be legitimized by a simple act of congress?

Well... so the various state legislators pass laws directing how their electors must vote. That's not a compact with another state. But if the various states pass similar leglislatuon all at the same time... seems to have the same affect.

Reactions: davidallen
Well... so the various state legislators pass laws directing how their electors must vote. That's not a compact with another state. But if the various states pass similar leglislatuon all at the same time... seems to have the same affect.
They already have a compact.

So, is that where we are.
To enable the woketards to cheat with legislative slight of hand, like the mafia to get the power back?

Reactions: iasooner1
The founders were geniuses.....the liberals are pussies who when they can't win, want to move the goalpost. They remind me of two jr high girls who had a spat in 1970 and they are still pisses at each other when their 50 year HS reunion comes around.
The founders in their genius provided a way for the majority to circumvent minority rule.

Reactions: davidallen
If you develop a new tool, you should consider whether or not you will like it when the other team has control of it. Because eventually, they will

Reactions: Ostatedchi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT