ADVERTISEMENT

Rasmussen Daily Presidential Poll Has Biden At a 38% Approval Rating

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Just another outlier poll. šŸ˜

Will be interesting to see how far down Biden's poll numbers drop now that the MSM is starting to turn on him.

Just another outlier poll. šŸ˜

Will be interesting to see how far down Biden's poll numbers drop now that the MSM is starting to turn on him.
ā€œ18% who Strongly Approveā€ā€”ā€”their here on this board lol. The old head in the sand gang.

I bet its much lower. Talked to a friend of mine yesterday that is a life long Dim and Dim voter and even he is fed up with Biden. I have never in my 28 yrs of knowing him have ever heard him say one bad thing about a Dim, NEVER.
I was shocked when he said it.

I bet its much lower. Talked to a friend of mine yesterday that is a life long Dim and Dim voter and even he is fed up with Biden. I have never in my 28 yrs of knowing him have ever heard him say one bad thing about a Dim, NEVER.

Says something about the board's leftist posters.

He is just like them. He would admit it to me because I am a long time friend but he would never dare say it to a pollster or anyone else he doesn't know very well.
Yea a couple have but we still have a couple that are part of the 18%. By doing so they out themselves as strictly ideologs with no understanding of the real world.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
FJWcz4dXsAA63T-

they have been trying to distance themselves from everything happening that the rest of us knew would happen.
Talking politics is a flat no no with my Fort Sill feather merchant, yellow dog. Hillary worshiping sister. HighStickHarry has my sister nailed. My sister will never be friend to OUSOONER67.

Last edited:
HighStickHarry, OUSOONER67 and I aren't part of the 81 million. Beijing Biden told us precisely what his plans were in Democrat debates and he's delivering. Harry, OUSOONER67 and I didn't need courses in classical mechanics to know what was in store for us. We got it. This is not wave mechanics.

We don't need to read Rigged by Mollie Hemingway to recognize the mess before us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT