ADVERTISEMENT

Racism update

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Seems to be a pattern forming here.

"A pair of anti-Trump protesters directed racist abuse at Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones at a New York City rally over the weekend.

Jones, the editor-in-chief of Campus Reform, was interviewing participants at the demonstration held by the NYC Coalition to Impeach Donald Trump at Foley Square in Lower Manhattan on Saturday when he was heckled.

According to a Fox News producer at the scene, two men walked up to Jones near the end of the rally and told him to go back to Fox News "where there's more cotton for you to pick."

The producer said he asked one of the men: "What did you just say?" When the man made the same comment, the producer asked if he "was really going to say that," to which the man responded: "I sure am."

Hannity617.jpg

Lawrence Jones confronting two men who made racist remarks to him Saturday at an anti-Trump rally in Lower Manhattan.(Fox News)

With Jones' camera rolling, the man confronted by the producer, wearing a gray shirt, turned his back to the camera and made an obscene gesture. The second man, wearing a red shirt, told Jones: "He'll tell you to go back to Kenya next."

"You say what now?" Jones asked.

"He'll tell you 'go back to Kenya' next," the man in the red shirt said.

Saturday's demonstration, which was attended by Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., was one of several around the country calling for President Trump to be removed from office."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lawrence-jones-fox-news-racist-taunts-impeach-trump-rally

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Seems to be a pattern forming here.

"A pair of anti-Trump protesters directed racist abuse at Fox News contributor Lawrence Jones at a New York City rally over the weekend.

Jones, the editor-in-chief of Campus Reform, was interviewing participants at the demonstration held by the NYC Coalition to Impeach Donald Trump at Foley Square in Lower Manhattan on Saturday when he was heckled.

According to a Fox News producer at the scene, two men walked up to Jones near the end of the rally and told him to go back to Fox News "where there's more cotton for you to pick."

The producer said he asked one of the men: "What did you just say?" When the man made the same comment, the producer asked if he "was really going to say that," to which the man responded: "I sure am."

Hannity617.jpg

Lawrence Jones confronting two men who made racist remarks to him Saturday at an anti-Trump rally in Lower Manhattan.(Fox News)

With Jones' camera rolling, the man confronted by the producer, wearing a gray shirt, turned his back to the camera and made an obscene gesture. The second man, wearing a red shirt, told Jones: "He'll tell you to go back to Kenya next."

"You say what now?" Jones asked.

"He'll tell you 'go back to Kenya' next," the man in the red shirt said.

Saturday's demonstration, which was attended by Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., was one of several around the country calling for President Trump to be removed from office."

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/lawrence-jones-fox-news-racist-taunts-impeach-trump-rally

Fantastic titling.

Board leftists be like:
tenor.gif

(Because they are inconsiderate, racist assholes)

This stuff mystifies me......the 'liberals are the real racists' diatribe.

I know there is racism on all sides by all races, but every single time I personally hear a racist comment, it's by a conservative....every. single. time. Surely your experiences have been similar. No? Am I hearing this because I'm white and in Oklahoma? If I were black or Native, would I not hear this? Honest question.

I heard an old friend say recently...'I'm telling you, you're going to see very few white kids playing high school football in twenty years because of head injuries. Any kid with half a brain will not play football. This won't effect black kids at all. They'll still play but white kids won't because they have half a brain.' - Educated lead engineer - conservative

Heard another a guy at the body shop the other day. 'You're more that welcome to have some of that candy but I gotta warn ya....it tastes like n*gg*r p*ssy'. - uneducated body shop guy - conservative.

Won't even mention the guys at work saying everyone is picking on the white man.

Seriously, are you guys in your personal life hearing racial crap from libs? I must be hanging out with the wrong libs. (and definitely the wrong conservatives)

I know there is racism on all sides by all races, but every single time I personally hear a racist comment, it's by a conservative....every. single. time. Surely your experiences have been similar. No? Am I hearing this because I'm white and in Oklahoma? If I were black or Native, would I not hear this? Honest question.

I heard an old friend say recently...'I'm telling you, you're going to see very few white kids playing high school football in twenty years because of head injuries. Any kid with half a brain will not play football. This won't effect black kids at all. They'll still play but white kids won't because they have half a brain.' - Educated lead engineer - conservative

Heard another a guy at the body shop the other day. 'You're more that welcome to have some of that candy but I gotta warn ya....it tastes like n*gg*r p*ssy'. - uneducated body shop guy - conservative.

Won't even mention the guys at work saying everyone is picking on the white man.

Seriously, are you guys in your personal life hearing racial crap from libs? I must be hanging out with the wrong libs. (and definitely the wrong conservatives)

Disagree with a Lib on anything and you will find out.

Firstly, I haven’t heard anyone using overt racism in probably 30 years, so yeah you are hanging out with bad people. Secondly, What’s a conservative to you? It’s come to mean anything not progressive so be specific.

Thirdly - racism expresses itself in different dialogue depending on the politics of the speaker. Have you ever heard a Constitutionalist (aka conservative nowadays) claim black People are too stupid to get a divers license? Probably not, but progressives will tell you voter id’s are racist because it’s hard to get an ID for POC.

Low expectations is racism.

Fourthly, you are confusing inductive and deductive reasoning. The racists you’ve met are “conservatives.” That does not mean conservatives are more prone to racism.

People tend to suck. Some are racists. The end.

See my point #3.

You should probably move to southeastern Oklahoma. No racism down there.

So, you were able to determine the body shop white-guy's education, ideology and party affiliation just by appearance, his vocation and what he said?

Hip-hop "artists" say the same thing (even worse) in their "music". So using your logic, they are all conservatives too.

Way to go champ.

Thank you for going around spewing this bile. Don't stop.

Last edited:

Black people can’t figure out how to get id’s to vote. They can’t pass promotion exams without quotas. They can’t get into college without affirmative action.

All from liberals. Every. Single. Time.

I once saw a white guy state cold hard fact. Equatorial Guinea has the lowest average IQ in the world. The left immediately screamed "racist".

And, yes. I'm too stupid to obtain a photo ID to vote. I can't compete with the white guys on a civil service test so I'm awarded points before we sharpen our pencils. Thank you, libs.

I once saw a white guy state cold hard fact. Equatorial Guinea has the lowest average IQ in the world. The left immediately screamed "racist".

And, yes. I'm too stupid to obtain a photo ID to vote. I can't compete with the white guys on a civil service test so I'm awarded points before we sharpen our pencils. Thank you, libs.

@NipponPoke will you set this guy straight please?

Two things Nippon.......had this been people in a Trump crowd, what would have the lefts screed sounded like? Second, if you hate racism, which I know you do, why do you stay around a place that hires/employees so many Neanderthals? Anytime anyone says "everyone I know is________________," usually makes me think they are being dishonest or have an ax to grind, to illustrate their point.

The disparity between an obvious racist act and its omission on the anti-trump liberal controlled channels, versus say the contrived Covington KY kids character assassinations with doctored video is amazing. Liberals still haven't spray painted or torn down Robert KKK Byrd statues in WV, maybe they aren't mostly covert racists (can also assure you that if you head into one of the lower socioeconomic areas in any huge city you'll hear all types of invectives hurled at non-blacks), but the stream of hypocrites in that party is a million miles long, 10 miles wide and 5 miles deep.

I haven't heard people say racists things around me in so many years can't even remember when that might have been and not even in my youngest days, including military service, but I've never had the experience of "but every single time I personally hear a racist comment, it's by a conservative....every. single. time."

@NipponPoke is the same fella who thought me having the Donger as my screen name was racist. He got problems.

He is guilt ridden with his racism. He doesn’t say ****** p**** so that makes him feel good most of the time, but he can’t fight his guilt that he doesn’t have enough black friends or that he can never pull off the handshake when he sees them(him).

Only a brainwashed lunatic liberal would think the Proud Boys are white supremest.
I've met a couple of those fellows at the gun range. No, not skin head racists.
Just regular working guys that want all existing laws just to be enforced.
On guns.
On illegal immigration.
Then the biggest to them, first amendment.
Freedom of speech, freedom to assemble to do the speech.
They aren't getting that in large, coastal cities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT