ADVERTISEMENT

Question For Those Cheering The “Pager Attack”

Ka-blammy.

lebanon-israel-exploding-pagers.jpg
Which uniform are these guys wearing???? Zoom in and let the idiot know.

The answer is in plain text. The fact that you cannot process the obvious is your problem. [P-DAN], you can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think. Look in the mirror.
Your “answer” is very Kamala-Harris-like: you dance around with implication but never come right out with a definitive statement. I think it is because you are terrified you’ll paint yourself into a “gotcha” corner you didn’t see coming and to save yourself from unforeseen embarrassment you approach the subject from a tangent, coming into contact with it but never daring to dive in and address it with substance. It protects you with plausible deniabikity. Very much like Kamala. It ruins any chance to have an honest conversation with someone who has a different opinion from yours and is able to defend it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22LR
I guess I am. Do you find my comment offensive for some reason? I made it because earlier in another thread someone was saying one way to know Hezbollah fighters are terrorists, not soldiers, is because they won't wear uniforms so the enemy can't tell who they are. Well, it looks like that picture belies his comment.

So “someone” saying it is the “consensus of the board”?

BTW, Hezbollah is not the same as the Lebanese Army.

Last edited:
So “someone” saying it is the “consensus of the board”?

BTW, Hezbollah is not the same as the Lebanese Army.
It’s not the consensus? On another thread I posted pictures of Hezbollah fighters in uniform. If Israel invades Lebanon are you thinking the “Lebanese Army” will wilt and stand down?

Your “answer” is very Kamala-Harris-like: you dance around with implication but never come right out with a definitive statement. I think it is because you are terrified you’ll paint yourself into a “gotcha” corner you didn’t see coming and to save yourself from unforeseen embarrassment you approach the subject from a tangent, coming into contact with it but never daring to dive in and address it with substance. It protects you with deniable plausibility. Very much like Kamala. It ruins any chance to have an honest conversation with someone who has a different opinion from yours and is able to defend it.

[P-DAN], since you brought it up, have you always been a man?

Yes. You? You post like someone in Jr. High.

Almost correct. I post to someone with Jr. High intellect and a web browser. If you, like the scarecrow in Kansas, only had a brain, this would be so much more fun and enteratining. As it is, we are always having to pull you over the finish line.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Almost correct. I post to someone with Jr. High intellect and a web browser. If you, like the scarecrow in Kansas, only had a brain, this would be so much more fun and enteratining. As it is, we are always having to pull you over the finish line.
No, you post like a junior high kid would post thinking he’s being really clever. Have you ever said anything substantive on this board (or anywhere else)?

Take this thread, for example. Do you think your joy in Israel’s recent terrorist attack makes you a legitimate target for revenge the way others on this board (Bearcat springs instantly to mind) think Gazans who cheered Oct 7 are legitimate objects of genocide? It should be easy for you to answer; all it takes is a yes or a no. Are you capable of doing that? And don’t worry, your answer will not lead you into a “gotcha.” The question alone is gotcha enough.

Last edited:
Nice dodge.
What did I dodge? I took your word for it those soldiers were not Hezbollah. But they were soldiers, were they not? Don’t you think they will spring into action if Israel invades their country? I also pointed out that I had posted pictures of Hezbollah in uniform. If I left something out so you think I dodged it, tell me what it is and I’ll quit dodging.

How would you ever know if I did?
Even in my weakened mental state I know the difference between “yes” and “no.” You seem faint at heart to utter either of those words. But I understand, you know you’ve been “gotchad” either way.

Okay, I’ve played “8th grade smack talk” enough. I’m gonna do something much more interesting, I’m gonna watch the Cardinal game.

Is it your contention that the pager bombs against Hezballah is an act of international terrorism?

Absolutely, yes, it was a barbaric act of terrorism. Is that answer direct enough for you?
It's an Old Testament war between the Jews and Muslims. Eye for an eye and all that. Trying to invoke some morality that these people simply do not share on either side is nonsensical.

Both attacks were well done. Both the pagers and walkies were only in Hezbollah hands. Majority of Lebanese are smiling right now.

Reactions: Medic007
It's an Old Testament war between the Jews and Muslims. Eye for an eye and all that. Trying to invoke some morality that these people simply do not share on either side is nonsensical.

Both attacks were well done. Both the pagers and walkies were only in Hezbollah hands. Majority of Lebanese are smiling right now.
The majority of Lebanese are smiling right now? I guess you’re reading different Lebanese stories than me.

The majority of Lebanese are smiling right now? I guess you’re reading different Lebanese stories than me.
Think of Hezbollah and Lebanese media as equivalent to the US Left/Democrats and our mainstream media.
The only Lebanese that like Hezvollah are the Hezbollah. Everyone worries about being canceled so publicly say nothing.

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT