ADVERTISEMENT

Question For @my_2cents

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Now that Joe Biden has stepped down and endorsed Kamala Harris do you think he will go on the campaign trail on her behalf? Would he be an asset or a burden? I’m sure all the heavy hitters, Obama, the Clintons, etc. will work tirelessly on her campaign, and they will be essential for her to make a decent run. But what about Biden? Will he be stuffed in a closet in the basement, or will they use him? Also, it occurs to me they will send Obama out with her as often as possible and see to it he does most of the talking, reducing the number of times she launches a word salad. I still think Trump will win handily, but it will be fascinating to watch everything unfold.

Now that Joe Biden has stepped down and endorsed Kamala Harris do you think he will go on the campaign trail on her behalf?
Yes.

Would he be an asset or a burden?
Asset if used correctly.

Will he be stuffed in a closet in the basement, or will they use him?
They will use him. I'm sure he will speak at the Convention too.

Also, it occurs to me they will send Obama out with her as often as possible and see to it he does most of the talking, reducing the number of times she launches a word salad.
Obama will be out campaigning for her too but not to reduce the number of times she has to speak.

And you want to talk about Trump's word salads? Did you watch his rambling word salad of a speech at the RNC?

I still think Trump will win handily,
I'm glad you believe this. Because (no offense) your record of making accurate election predictions is horrible. If you were predicting Harris to win, I'd be a little worried.😉

With that said, I hope you remember that I've always told you this was coming from Kamala Harris. You have consistently underestimated her while, as you know, I've always been a big supporter of her. I've always told you that I believe she will be President one day.

With they said, question for you. Do you think Trump will agree to debate Harris?

Yes.

Asset if used correctly.

Obama will be out campaigning for her too but not to reduce the number of times she has to speak.

And you want to talk about Trump's word salads? Did you watch his rambling word salad of a speech at the RNC?

I'm glad you believe this. Because (no offense) your record of making accurate election predictions is horrible. If you were predicting Harris to win, I'd be a little worried.😉

With that said, I hope you remember that I've always told you this was coming from Kamala Harris. You have consistently underestimated her while, as you know, I've always been a big supporter of her. I've always told you that I believe she will be President one day.

With they said, question for you. Do you think Trump will agree to debate Harris?
I will bet you. Trump wins, you don’t post for a year on this board. Trump loses, I will do the same. Deal?

Yes.

Asset if used correctly.

Thanks for your reply. And don’t worry that I’d be offended, I seriously misread the tarot cards in 2020, thinking there was no way Biden could win. But I did get two things right. I said Biden would be a disaster, and he has been. And I said Harris was dumb as a rock, and she is. As for Trump’s word salads, no I haven’t seen them because I can barely stand the sight of the man, much less listen to him talk. He lost me in 2020 when he spoke at a rally and bragged that he “knows all the best words.” Still, I cannot remember a politician spouting utter nonsense while thinking she was being brilliant the way Kamala Harris does. Like I said, the next few months are going to be quite a bumpy ride!

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyTanker
But I did get two things right. I said Biden would be a disaster, and he has been. And I said Harris was dumb as a rock, and she is.
But the thing is, you aren't right about either of these. Biden has been a good President, he hasn't been a "disaster" and Kamala Harris is not "dumb as a rock." She is an intelligent woman who is now one election away from being President.

I don't understand why you continue to underestimate her. It makes no sense.

Still, I cannot remember a politician spouting utter nonsense while thinking she was being brilliant the way Kamala Harris does.
Well then you need to start watching Trump's speeches again. If you are honest with yourself, you will be shocked by what you hear from this man now.

It's July. Get back with me (or I will get back with you) the weekend before the election.
Season 3 Morty Smith GIF by Rick and Morty

I believe Harris will win in November. But I also know it is July. Again, we can readdress this the weekend before the election.
Tell you what, I’ll sweeten this deal. You’re so confident about Kamala, and have been all year as you’ve said, then back it up. When she secures the nomination I’ll bet you she loses in November. Permanent ban. She loses you go away forever. If Trump loses I’ll check out permanently. None of this weekend before the election shit. Put up or shut up. You in?

But the thing is, you aren't right about either of these. Biden has been a good President, he hasn't been a "disaster" and Kamala Harris is not "dumb as a rock." She is an intelligent woman who is now one election away from being President.

I don't understand why you continue to underestimate her. It makes no sense.

Well then you need to start watching Trump's speeches again. If you are honest with yourself, you will be shocked by what you hear from this man now.
We’ll just disagree on Biden’s presidency and Harris’ intelligence.

Sorry, I won’t watch Trump’s speeches. Like I said I can barely tolerate the sight of the man, much less the sound.

Tell you what, I’ll sweeten this deal. You’re so confident about Kamala, and have been all year as you’ve said, then back it up. When she secures the nomination I’ll bet you she loses in November. Permanent ban. She loses you go away forever. If Trump loses I’ll check out permanently. None of this weekend before the election shit. Put up or shut up. You in?
Again, I do not make political bets in July about an election in November. Heck, we don't even know 100% that Trump or Harris will be the nominees on election day!

We can readdress this come the weekend before the election. That is my answer.

Sorry, I won’t watch Trump’s speeches. Like I said I can barely tolerate the sight of the man, much less the sound.
I understand. It takes a lot of fortitude for me to watch him.

But if you ever get a chance, you should. I think you would be shocked how much he has regressed as it relates to giving a coherent speech.

Again, I do not make political bets in July about an election in November. Heck, we don't even know 100% that Trump or Harris will be the nominees on election day!

We can readdress this come the weekend before the election. That is my answer.
I’m not going to readdress anything the weekend before the election. You’re supposed confidence in your candidate is all drivel on your part. Just here to troll.

Let's insert simple arithmetic. Kamala is very unpopular. Did she poll around 2% when she dumped her bid for prez? Her possible saviours: Illegals. Biden's wide open borders with possible legions registering to vote.

I don't want either of you disappearing. Both of you are worthy contributors. One who deals with logic, the other emotion.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT