ADVERTISEMENT

q about abortion

rmdelta1

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2003
if the morning after pill is available in all 50 states over the counter, why are progressive's women's panties in a twist? until they can change the abortion law in their state, the morning after pill gives them control of their bodies. or is this just another woman hear me bore, o wait hear me roar issue? are they bitching because bitching is their nature?

and from the looks of the women protesting the overturn of rowe v wade, i don't think their gonna need an abortion any time soon. something about a fist full of pardons in men's prison comes to mind.

we are a republic, not a country. just like same sex marriage, and drugs, abortion is a state's law issue. don't like your states laws, change 'em.

thots?

2nd amendment guy

Just something else leftist can use to divide the nation. It's not like this day and age is like the 50's and before. We have numerous safe, effective, reliable, inexpensive and easily available methods of birth control available to every woman in the country that wants to protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy.
If women were as intent on taking responsibility for protecting themselves against an unwanted pregnancy as they are intent on keeping killing innocent life legal, abortion wouldn't be the problem it is but that doesn't make for good divisive politics. Reasonable people do not have an issue providing the option of terminating a pregnancy when the life of the mother is at risk, in cases of incest or instances of rape, they have issues with using abortion as a method of birth control. If abortion were rare the issue wouldn't be controversial at all.
Something else, some people in this country are screaming Israel is committing genocide in their war against the Palestinians because of the deaths of 30K Palestinians but they do not view the hundreds of thousands of innocent babies killed in this country each year by abortion as genocide. Doesn't make sense.

if the morning after pill is available in all 50 states over the counter, why are progressive's women's panties in a twist? until they can change the abortion law in their state, the morning after pill gives them control of their bodies. or is this just another woman hear me bore, o wait hear me roar issue? are they bitching because bitching is their nature?

and from the looks of the women protesting the overturn of rowe v wade, i don't think their gonna need an abortion any time soon. something about a fist full of pardons in men's prison comes to mind.

we are a republic, not a country. just like same sex marriage, and drugs, abortion is a state's law issue. don't like your states laws, change 'em.

thots?

2nd amendment guy
It's election season

thots?

2nd amendment guy

Do you think Republicans haven’t tried in several states to ban the morning after pill et al?

Perhaps you should concentrate your bitching at those dumbfvcks?

every amendment guy

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
Do you think Republicans haven’t tried in several states to ban the morning after pill et al?

Perhaps you should concentrate your bitching at those dumbfvcks?

every amendment guy

carry on
yea i have, so far the red states have NOT been able to stop the morning after pill in retail stores. can they be bought online? not gonna research this, but i bet if preggo wants this pill bad enough, she can find it in a hurry.

one bullet at a time assholes, one bullet at a time

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I guess you purposely ignored the "rational" people part of the discussion but as usual you show you are anything but rational.

Rational and reasonable people don’t enact legislation which pits physicians against patients in fear of losing licenses and/or being criminally prosecuted for providing care. Republicans have created that air of uncertainty due to vague, dumbass abortion bans.

You’re a sad sack of shit, Wilson.

RaTiOnaL
ReaSonAbLe

carry on

Rational and reasonable people don’t enact legislation which pits physicians against patients in fear of losing licenses and/or being criminally prosecuted for providing care. Republicans have created that air of uncertainty due to vague, dumbass abortion bans.

RaTiOnaL
ReaSonAbLe

carry on
As are those who support abortion for any reason at anytime.

As are those who support abortion for any reason at anytime.
only a progressive demorat would call abortion patient care.. in some instances yes, but most are MURDER for convenience.

hope i'm listening at the pearly gates when these dr and techs and rn are trying to justify 8-9 month abortion murders.

one bullet at a time progressives, one bullet at a time

If you notice, many of the same people crying Israel is committing genocide for going to war to remove an evil regime are the same people that justify the killing of hundreds of thousands innocent unborn babies each year merely because a women is so irresponsible they do not protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy that would be inconvenient. SMFH

If you notice, many of the same people crying Israel is committing genocide for going to war to remove an evil regime are the same people that justify the killing of hundreds of thousands innocent unborn babies each year merely because a women is so irresponsible they do not protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy that would be inconvenient. SMFH

Yes, it’s a 13-year-old’s fault for being raped and impregnated…..

carry on

Yes, it’s a 13-year-old’s fault for being raped and impregnated…..

carry on
We covered that already but being the board's village idiot I guess we have to explain that to you in simple terms. Here you go, in cases of rape, incest and legitimate health of the mother abortion should be legal. That should be simple enough for any moron to understand but I'm not sure it's simple enough for you. Now do you want to address the substantial percentage of women using abortion as birth control or do you want to ignore that.

How was this girl supposed to protect herself?

carry on
Good Lord, playing the rape and incest card which account for 1.5% of abortions. I'll give you those and throw in death to mother or child. Irresponsibility is off the table.

As a forward thinker, unlike your side, we would see an astronomical increase in rape accusations in those instances when 2 people consensually hook up after a night at the bar.

Best solution? Act responsibly.

Good Lord, playing the rape and incest card which account for 1.5% of abortions. I'll give you those and throw in death to mother or child. Irresponsibility is off the table.

As a forward thinker, unlike your side, we would see an astronomical increase in rape accusations in those instances when 2 people consensually hook up after a night at the bar.

Key word "responsibly". Not under sundown's watch.

Your emotional post does nothing to address the vagueness of Republican legislation that instills fear and uncertainty in a physician’s mind as to whether treating them could be their career’s death knell.

carry on

Would you support legislation making abortion "rare and exceptional"?

Yes, but it can’t be written with such wishywashiness that it creates scenarios such as what we’re seeing across the country now with doctors refusing to treat patients because they might not be sick enough ro justify an emergency abortion.

You Republicans and those you elect could fvck up a 2-man rock fight, so I doubt this happens with any sort of rationality and reason, as claimed by 2012Meerkat.

carry on

Yes, but it can’t be written with such wishywashiness that it creates scenarios such as what we’re seeing across the country now with doctors refusing to treat patients because they might not be sick enough ro justify an emergency abortion.

You Republicans and those you elect could fvck up a 2-man rock fight, so I doubt this happens with any sort of rationality and reason, as claimed by 2012Meerkat.

carry on
Sounds wishy-washy to me. Good luck.

What if the abortion is necessary for the mother’s life? Ohhh…I forgot…Any reason at anytime…

fvck em let em die. Got it.

RatiOnAL
ReaSoNaBle

carry on
You dumbass. I guess leftist's would be in favor of murder if it was for their "cause". You dipshit. You can't have it both ways. Killing a human, especially one that doesn't have a choice is murder. It's not about women having control of their bodies. They have control over if/when they get pregnant. Is that not control? You're so fuc*ing stupid it hurts.

You dumbass. I guess leftist's would be in favor of murder if it was for their "cause". You dipshit. You can't have it both ways. Killing a human, especially one that doesn't have a choice is murder. It's not about women having control of their bodies. They have control over if/when they get pregnant. Is that not control? You're so fuc*ing stupid it hurts.

Ahhh I see…soooo this was all good for you then, yes?

I mean…she didn’t have an abortion, after all. That would’ve been mUrDeR.

carry on

It’s interesting watching the authoritarian bent on display amongst the loyal sMaLL-GovERnMeNt party flex their intellectual muscles lol.

Looks like…Flailey…

carry on

Just something else leftist can use to divide the nation. It's not like this day and age is like the 50's and before. We have numerous safe, effective, reliable, inexpensive and easily available methods of birth control available to every woman in the country that wants to protect themselves from an unwanted pregnancy.
If women were as intent on taking responsibility for protecting themselves against an unwanted pregnancy as they are intent on keeping killing innocent life legal, abortion wouldn't be the problem it is but that doesn't make for good divisive politics. Reasonable people do not have an issue providing the option of terminating a pregnancy when the life of the mother is at risk, in cases of incest or instances of rape, they have issues with using abortion as a method of birth control. If abortion were rare the issue wouldn't be controversial at all.
Something else, some people in this country are screaming Israel is committing genocide in their war against the Palestinians because of the deaths of 30K Palestinians but they do not view the hundreds of thousands of innocent babies killed in this country each year by abortion as genocide. Doesn't make sense.
One of the best explanations on this topic that I have read.

What if the abortion is necessary for the mother’s life? Ohhh…I forgot…Any reason at anytime…

fvck em let em die. Got it.

RatiOnAL
ReaSoNaBle

carry on
Evidently you are not even on the moron level.

From a previous post responding to you on this very thread.
We covered that already but being the board's village idiot I guess we have to explain that to you in simple terms. Here you go, in cases of rape, incest and legitimate health of the mother abortion should be legal. That should be simple enough for any moron to understand but I'm not sure it's simple enough for you.

You wonder why people refuse to give you leftist an inch. When we try to offer reasonable compromise you leftist refuse to relent in your original position and then wonder why conservatives clap back. SMFH

RaTiOnaL
ReaSonAbLe

carry on
Funny. I could say the same thing. Rational people don't elect politicians who promote the murder of viable children simply because the cord hasn't been cut, and yet, your side does.

Your a sad sack of shit, Wilson.

See how that works.

Carry on. Oh wait, you'll have to swallow your current load before you can carry more.

Your emotional post does nothing to address the vagueness of Republican legislation that instills fear and uncertainty in a physician’s mind as to whether treating them could be their career’s death knell.

carry on
Bbc Burn GIF

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY

During Idaho's rebuttal, attorney Joshua Turner told Justice Sonia Sotomayor that those decisions would be "very case-by-case" when asked if a patient who was at risk of losing her reproductive organs would be enough to trigger the hospital's duty to perform an abortion. His comments prompted Barrett to interject.

"I'm kind of shocked actually because I thought your own expert had said below that these kinds of cases were covered but you're now saying they're not?" the conservative justice asked Turner.

When Turner tried to say that's not what he was saying, Barrett countered, "Well, you're hedging."

"I mean, Justice Sotomayor is asking you, would this be covered or not, and it was my understanding that the legislature's witnesses said that these would be covered," Barrett told him.

In response, Turner said, "Yeah, and those doctors said if they were exercising their medical judgment, they could in good faith determine that life-saving care was necessary. And that's my point—" before Barrett interrupted again to ask, "But some doctor's couldn't."

Asked by Barrett if doctors who did come to the conclusion that an abortion was necessary could be prosecuted under Idaho law, Turner replied, "That, your honor, is the nature of prosecutorial discretion."

carry on

During Idaho's rebuttal, attorney Joshua Turner told Justice Sonia Sotomayor that those decisions would be "very case-by-case" when asked if a patient who was at risk of losing her reproductive organs would be enough to trigger the hospital's duty to perform an abortion. His comments prompted Barrett to interject.

"I'm kind of shocked actually because I thought your own expert had said below that these kinds of cases were covered but you're now saying they're not?" the conservative justice asked Turner.

When Turner tried to say that's not what he was saying, Barrett countered, "Well, you're hedging."

"I mean, Justice Sotomayor is asking you, would this be covered or not, and it was my understanding that the legislature's witnesses said that these would be covered," Barrett told him.

In response, Turner said, "Yeah, and those doctors said if they were exercising their medical judgment, they could in good faith determine that life-saving care was necessary. And that's my point—" before Barrett interrupted again to ask, "But some doctor's couldn't."

Asked by Barrett if doctors who did come to the conclusion that an abortion was necessary could be prosecuted under Idaho law, Turner replied, "That, your honor, is the nature of prosecutorial discretion."

carry on
Can't blame yer cramps on Roe vs Wade Nancy

carry on

Name any condition that a gravid female might have that would require the abortion of a viable fetus to "save the mother's life."

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT