ADVERTISEMENT

Putin on Trump’s Syrian withdrawal: “That’s good.”

I’m glad to see it.
Any American should be glad to see our troops getting out of a foreign country where they were shuffled off to with no real support, mission, or reason for being there in the first place.

I’m glad to see it.
Any American should be glad to see our troops getting out of a foreign country where they were shuffled off to with no real support, mission, or reason for being there in the first place.

You think the soldiers on the ground in Syria alongside our allies think that?

Reactions: AC_Exotic

ok let’s think for a minute

i’m in syria
in the middle of thousand year conflicts

this team backed by the cia
is fighting this team backed by the pentagon
is fighting this team backed by russia
and turkeys over here
and iran is over here

and my buddy just lost his balls to an ied

i dunno

what do you think?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/24/...ican-commandos-russian-mercenaries-syria.html

Our allies? You mean the ones the Pentagon was supporting who were fighting the ones the CIA was supporting?

This was a horrible situation to go into - 3+ factions fighting against each other through populated areas ; the actual legitimate government didn’t want us there and is a longtime ally of Russia, who came bumbling in to protect their interest; and no clear idea from our civilian leadership about what the hell the objective really was in the long term.

Prevent civilian casualties? Ok, but you can’t target group a or b, and every side is dug in around civilian targets.

People are trying to make this into a Trump (pulling out) or Obama (his administration started it) or Trumprussia issue (Russia wants us gone) when it really should be about getting our men and women out of an unwinnable situation they never should have been in in the first place.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I would like for us to either finish the job or acknowledge that it is the job of others. One foot in and one foot out is how Vietnam became what it was.

Putin owns Trump.
You Obama boot lickers lapped it up when Barry was saying the 80s called and wanted its foreign policy back, when Hillary presented the dumbass reset button, when Barry didn't have the balls to put missile defense in eastern bloc countries, when Barry was menstruating a red line in Syria, when Barry was sucking Russian ass about "having more flexibility after his election," and when Barry was pissing down his leg and too afraid to arm Ukrainians with heavy weapons when Russia annexed Crimera.

It's hilarious watching the Russian outrage these days after your 8 solid years of cheering Barry's Russian butt sniffing.

Putin owns Trump.

To the point of embarrassment. He has caved and surrendered to Putin from day one. I cannot believe a U.S. President would ever take the bitch route like we've seen.

How far we've fallen.

To the point of embarrassment. He has caved and surrendered to Putin from day one. I cannot believe a U.S. President would ever take the bitch route like we've seen.

How far we've fallen.
Yep, have posted here about Putin being a bad bad man. From experience by the way.
Trump talks loud but is weak.

Yep, have posted here about Putin being a bad bad man. From experience by the way.
Trump talks loud but is weak.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT