ADVERTISEMENT

Progressives Are With The Terrorist

iasooner2000 did not invite me here to declare anyone stupid. He invited me here to read the handful declare themselves so. Have some of the board's slow 12 abandoned us?
F82K08IXUAAwQjr

If there is any doubt in your mind that Progressive Democrats are the greatest threat this country faces this video should clear that up for you.
I really don’t know if they are truly with the terrorists yet, I don’t think they’ve been punched in the face with reality…this Israel/Hamas ordeal has been the greatest test of their pipe dream ideals so far. The next several months are going to be real interesting…shit hits the fan, pilts and Ponca dans of the world are gonna have to make some tough choices

Reactions: Alpha Woke
A hundred billion pledge to both Israel and Ukraine should open up thinking for folks. I said should

I really don’t know if they are truly with the terrorists yet, I don’t think they’ve been punched in the face with reality…this Israel/Hamas ordeal has been the greatest test of their pipe dream ideals so far. The next several months are going to be real interesting…shit hits the fan, pilts and Ponca dans of the world are gonna have to make some tough choices

real talk

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT