ADVERTISEMENT

Pro Palestinian Protesters Blame Israel In Protest

Oh wise Hamas apologist, do tell what other options they have. Maybe a humanitarian airlift from your friends the mullahs in Iran?
You are asking and pondering the wrong question. That is why you are clueless.

What do you think the goal of a group like Hamas is in all of this?

What do you think the goal of a group like Hamas is in all of this?
Complete control of their masses and destruction of the Jews.

Are you now going to try to tell me Hamas is an awesome humanitarian organization (like Iran or the Taliban) that just wants peace, man? Are you actually stupid enough to believe that Hamas represents anything that resembles human rights? Wait, don't answer that question again...

Reactions: iasooner2000
Complete control of their masses and destruction of the Jews.
And how do they go about completely controlling their masses? How do they go about attacking Israelites?

How is their message able to resonate with Palestinians who wouldn't be inclined to support them?

Are you now going to try to tell me Hamas is an awesome humanitarian organization (like Iran or the Taliban) that just wants peace, man?
Nope.

Are you actually stupid enough to believe that Hamas represents anything that resembles human rights?
Nope.

Again, I'm not defending Hamas or their actions. How many times do I have to tell you this?

Wow. What's next, the Holocaust didn't happen?
What does the Holocaust have to do with any this?

Seriously man, do you have no dignity?

I'm not claiming the Holocaust didn't happen. I'm not defending the Holocaust. No one on this thread is.

Stop with your insanity. Stop being a sick human being for once.

Oh my, how stupid are you?
Again, answer the questions. Think for once apart from your propaganda.

How does Hamas go about completely controlling their masses? How do they go about attacking Israelites?

How is their message able to resonate with Palestinians who wouldn't be inclined to support them?

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
What do YOU think the goal of Hamas is?
No, you first genius.

Tell me, what is the goal of Hamas? Do you have any clue what the goal of an extremist group like Hamas is?

Tell us. Don't flail around now and play games.

Answer the question. Go ahead.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
Tell me, what is the goal of Hamas? Do you have any clue what the goal of an extremist group like Hamas is?
In their own words...

Once again, any other dumbass questions?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT