ADVERTISEMENT

President will visit Helene damage tomorrow

@my_2cents did you see Kamala is off fundraising in San Fran? Another chance for Kamala to prove her leadership, and again she shits the bed.

@Marocain Poke is this another one of Trump's 'horrific flaws' that pushed you to support Kamala instead?
It's gratifying to know I've broken you, live in your head rent-free, and that you are now obsessed with me. Should I get a mod to issue a temp restraining order on you? As for me, I don't give you a second thought.

You have got to be the biggest slack-jawed yokel on this site, and the bar is pretty low for that.

Oh shit! He’s going to facilitate?!?
Which is exactly what Kamala should be doing. Two of the biggest knocks on Kamala is she doesn't care about Americans and she's never accomplished anything.

Spending a day serving meals to victims and helpers would be the best campaign ad she could ask for. It would prove she does care, and show her leadership.

Instead, she spent the weekend in San Fran fundraising with Silicon Valley billionaires.

The hell of it? Both NC and GA are swing states that Kamala could still win. But this is another unforced error by the left.

Get ready to get pissed seeing pics and video of Trump helping out Helene victims today. Hopefully Trump has shamed Kamala into visiting at some point.

Reactions: fatman76
Which is exactly what Kamala should be doing. Two of the biggest knocks on Kamala is she doesn't care about Americans and she's never accomplished anything.

Spending a day serving meals to victims and helpers would be the best campaign ad she could ask for. It would prove she does care, and show her leadership.

Instead, she spent the weekend in San Fran fundraising with Silicon Valley billionaires.

The hell of it? Both NC and GA are swing states that Kamala could still win. But this is another unforced error by the left.

Get ready to get pissed seeing pics and video of Trump helping out Helene victims today. Hopefully Trump has shamed Kamala into visiting at some point.
Trump knows how to act like a President.

Kamala's example was terrible at being President.

Yet she still has supporters here. Amazing.
Can you imagine 4 years of her word salads and cackling?

Can you imagine tactical nukes being launched into Russia and she's the one making the decision on our next move?

We've never been closer to WW3 and/or complete financial and social destruction. I think the country will be unrecognizable coming out of the other side of a Harris term if she gets the House and Senate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT