ADVERTISEMENT

PredictIt: Bernie overtakes Biden for first time...

Bernie the nominee coming soon... get happy @my_2cents

Long way to go till that happens and you can bet the old Dem guard is going to fight like **** to make sure it doesn't happen.

Biden could easily still win Iowa and Biden still can challenge Sanders over the long haul. Keep an eye too on the Clinton's guy Bloomberg too (and Clinton herself for that matter).

Last edited:
No way. Its still going to be Biden. State by state he is up. In Florida its Biden at 44% and Bernie at 13%.

The dims and lamestream leftist media want Biden or Warren.

Establishment and moderate Dems want Biden. Not all Democrats want Biden though. Many Democrats want Sanders and his support continues to grow.

And you are right, they also wanted Clinton over Sanders in 2016. Which of course was a big mistake.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Establishment and moderate Dems want Biden. Not all Democrats want Biden though. Many Democrats want Sanders and his support continues to grow.

And you are right, they also wanted Clinton over Sanders in 2016. Which of course was a big mistake.
Progressive wing of the party despise Biden; I've talked to a few of them.

It's apparent they they think Biden is pandering with his progressive spin for 2020.

Progressive wing of the party despise Biden; I've talked to a few of them.

It's apparent they they think Biden is pandering with his progressive spin for 2020.

Some progressives think this, true. I personally think Sanders is the better candidate for 2020 (as I did in 2016), but I don't despise Biden nor do I think Biden is pandering.

I will support Biden if he is the nominee. He is clearly a better choice than Trump and more progressive than Trump.

Can you picture these sissies attempting to seize land?

Charrrrge!!

source.gif

Big mistake, that’s a funny way of putting what they did to Bern.

Using your vernacular, Trumps only mistake has been being accused of mistakes.

You ignore that your party corrupted the system againt it’s own team to point at the other team.

It makes you look stupid.

Some progressives think this, true. I personally think Sanders is the better candidate for 2020 (as I did in 2016), but I don't despise Biden nor do I think Biden is pandering.

I will support Biden if he is the nominee. He is clearly a better choice than Trump and more progressive than Trump.

Are you saying that you think that:
1. Bernie is the better man for the position of president than Biden
-or-
2. Bernie has a better chance of beating Trump than Biden does?

Reactions: 100TonsofOrangeFury
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT