ADVERTISEMENT

Pre camp thoughts

COWBOYintheUK

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 15, 2001
I think we are pretty much done with recruiting ( I do think the QB Smith is committed but hasn't announced)....we have 14 players who will have a COVID year option and I think we will treat them like portal guys, if they decide to leave, we will grab a guy form the portal
Seven offensive linemen the coaches feel good about, with a couple more by KO.........keep an eye on the Walk on Viliami Makahununiu......a beast from Norman
Stribling and Collins appear to be much better than originally thought, could both be huge difference makers
Really looking to see if there is any chance of redshirting Leon Johnson, great numbers and skill, just needs to adapt to the caliber of athlete defending him
Have put in a waiver request to see if they can get Bowman another year......chances slim, but a chance
Roberson had great offseason, could push for starting spot at LB, and the starters appear pretty good, was a huge loss not having him last year
Kirkland never lets up, wanted to see if he would slow down over the summer....did not...great sign
Foreman not 6-5 , really 6-3
Hudson Devins, the walk on rb from Ohio .......great athlete, Doctor Shrum had family connection, really a steal for a walkon, will play somewhere eventually if he sticks with it

Those are just a few tidbits I have picked up over the last few weeks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News