ADVERTISEMENT

POTUS Joe is crushing it.

Soonersincefitty

Heisman Candidate
Oct 16, 2004
New presidents always begin with a honey moon period their first month.
No so fast...
Public polls generously were MINUS 2 points inauguration day.
Then -3 and is now a pathetic-5.

Me thinks all his gaudy numbers of executive orders have instilled voters remorse as the economic carnage emerges every passing day.
Good job people. You were so hellbent on ousting Orangemanbad, you replaced him with an antique, incontinent geriatric, pusillanimous imbecile.

Am I kicking it with a "We warned you" smirk on my face...

YES!

No so fast...

Me thinks all his gaudy numbers of executive orders have instilled voters remorse as the economic carnage emerges every passing day.
Good job people. You were so hellbent on ousting Orangemanbad, you replaced him with an antique, incontinent geriatric, pusillanimous imbecile.

YES!

GOP simply needs to stay out of their own way and not f*** it up to take back congress in 2022, wash away the bad of Trump and take advantage of the good to set themselves up for 2024. Can they do that?

GOP simply needs to stay out of their own way and not f*** it up to take back congress in 2022, wash away the bad of Trump and take advantage of the good to set themselves up for 2024. Can they do that?

Never under estimate the ability of Republicans to take a full house and end up losing to a pair of twos.

I certainly won’t be holding my breath.

The GOP leadership has done a good job of reaching new levels of ineptitude over the last 12 years and I have yet to see much of anything to make me think that’s going to radically change.

Never under estimate the ability of Republicans to take a full house and end up losing to a pair of twos.
Using the poker metaphor, the GOP
Sadly, I don't think they care that much.
Being on the Beijing payroll precludes them from having to give a shit about 330 million whiny Americans.

Funny, after every revolution in history, very naive people always ask...why?

Last edited:
That’s asking quite a bit of them.

Agree and any poll is officially biased toward the Libturds 15 percent (sans trafalgar- give him time they will bribe him also). So Beijiing prob has a 10 percent give or take approval- not even BS ing

I’ll vote for the first major party that is willing to end these elected monarchies, safe to assume I won’t be voting major party in my lifespan.

The 2022 Senate elections are for 14 current Dem seats and 20 current Republican seats.

The republicans have a lot of turf to defend

Oh man...the GOP might as well start being lazy and feckless now.
Beat the rush.

the good news in 2022 is that the Dems have the large majority of house incumbents that received < 52% of the vote in their previous win, so the R’s could make some hay in the house

Today's news of Democrat mega-donor Suzi LeVine departing the ESD to assume a role in the Biden Administration assisting states with unemployment benefits should come as great news for all Washingtonians who paid the price for her inept leadership here at home – Unfortunately, it is horrible news for the country.

"After losing more than $650 million of taxpayer money to a Nigerian fraud scheme, struggling Washingtonians waited months for their first unemployment check.

😂 🤣 😂 🤣

No so fast...

YES!

low IQ China Joe the dumbest man to ever serve as a Senator, VP and now President.

Part of this deal is that by signing all these EO's he is protecting the running commie herd from having to legislate and thereby casting difficult and onerous votes for the legislation normally left for congress. Much harder to toss out the newly elected commies without much of a voting record than those who voting record sucks. Of course by not whining like a little schoolgirl, the threshold Republicans would be held to, then the little commies can go back home and profess their shock and dismay such things are happening and promise if re-elected they'll put a stop to it.

Republicans need to start a strictly no opinion radio program based on VOA but calling it SOA (Save our America) and broadcast non-stop how a certain piece of legislation will effect those listening. Show doesn't have to be fancy...just facts.

Kelly and Warlock are up for full terms in 2022 so they absolutely need to be shit hammered. In GA do not run Doug Collins, he needs to be governor. They need to find a pro-life articulate black man or women and get er done! AZ needs to never let McSally take a stage again and find some conservative firebrand that can corner Kelly and take him out. Most losses in elections are because you run poor to abysmal candidates.

Lastly, the Republicans need to create a better message instead of warning people what WILL happen if one of the little commies is elected. They play way too much defense and not near enough offense. The next republican president upon election needs to let the libs know that he will retain not one solitary crooked POS from the previous administration.

Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT