ADVERTISEMENT

Possible 3rd Trump Assassination Attempt This Morning

It seems clear the left is trying to escalate to Civil War.

I've always felt that if the left thought it could steal the election, it would go on as planned.

If they felt they wouldn't get away with it this time, then the next step is try to suspend the election. I always felt like war either Ukraine/Russia or Israel/Palestine would be how they would do it. Last week we had media telling us US was about to authorize Ukraine to have long-range strikes against Russia, but that didn't happen.

As soon as that fell through, we had the attempt on Trump over the weekend, now this. So it seems they have now shifted back to violence against Trump.

All this points to the left believing they cannot steal it this time.

The left will NOT leave DC peacefully We have to accept that.

I'm reading that this might've been a "dog training exercise," but very fishy if that is the case.
Right.....A training exercise right where the President is passing through. If that story is true, that person and company should never train another dog how to sit, let alone sniff for explosives. In fact, they should only be given a license to train cats.

I don't buy this story for one minute. The government had their chance to come clean with the pipe bombs on Jan 6, and instead the people got a cover up. Nope, sorry, you don't get to keep using the same lame excuses and be believable. I want people in the SS fired from their jobs, yesterday, and then you can fire the FBI, and CIA leadership to boot. This is beyond ridiculous at this point. Dems should be walking around with their tails between their legs, and if they don't have a tail, ask your furry friends for one.

Right.....A training exercise right where the President is passing through. If that story is true, that person and company should never train another dog how to sit, let alone sniff for explosives. In fact, they should only be given a license to train cats.

I don't buy this story for one minute. The government had their chance to come clean with the pipe bombs on Jan 6, and instead the people got a cover up. Nope, sorry, you don't get to keep using the same lame excuses and be believable. I want people in the SS fired from their jobs, yesterday, and then you can fire the FBI, and CIA leadership to boot. This is beyond ridiculous at this point. Dems should be walking around with their tails between their legs, and if they don't have a tail, ask your furry friends for one.
Yes. And I'm guessing that the American people are waaaaay beyond tolerating any more of this bs.

Yes. And I'm guessing that the American people are waaaaay beyond tolerating any more of this bs.

You think. I know I'm so done; it hurts. These were just today. Nov can't get here fast enough, and if Trump isn't President, I'm probably done with trying to pick leaders, you all can get what you get, and I'm just going to work every day to buy cigarettes and beer, so I can go as early as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT