ADVERTISEMENT

Portland, Oregon seems to be a really horrible place.

Another business gone. I'm so glad to live in Oklahoma.

You should definitely not move here. Or Chicago. Or New York City.

I think it's wonderful you can find an analysis that will use contorted, silly metrics to show you the result you wish to read while ignoring the ones that people truly use as a foundation for decision-making. At least that sane independent-thinking people use.

Watching west coast leftists wrestle with their mental contortions trying to reconcile the ghastly outcomes of their policies while doubling down on same policies is psychological theatre worthy of a Tony award. Hats off to your elected officials though, who've managed to convince a sizable portion of your populace that esoteric bullshit like "choice" and "tolerance" and "acceptance" are actually more important than tangible metrics like public safety, economics, and freedom of choice. It relies on the basic stupidity and fear of simple, sad people, and it works.

Another business gone. I'm so glad to live in Oklahoma.

Dave totally avoided this in another thread just like he avoids common sense.

Dave totally avoided this in another thread just like he avoids common sense.

Is David still in his country club gated community on the outskirts of Portland? I remember he was going to bug out to deep in the forest to a dude ranch at one time, getting away from the potential homeless invasion of his paradise. Did that fall through? How disappointed he must be. He would have made an ideal dude for a dude ranch.

Is David still in his country club gated community on the outskirts of Portland? I remember he was going to bug out to deep in the forest to a douche ranch at one time, getting away from the potential homeless invasion of his paradise. Did that fall through? How disappointed he must be. He would have made an ideal douche for a douche ranch.

Fify.

Reactions: iasooner2000
94af0e12-c6e7-4c61-9f33-090bf608032d_text.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
As much as those numbers might appeal to you, you should definitely not move here.
Just out of curiosity Dave, how many safe injection sites does this leftist utopia have? Do they allow open use of drugs and the open selling of drugs on their streets? Do they allow homeless camps to thrive? Have the defunded thier police departments? Do they refuse to prosecute crime and often drop charges on criminals in the name of racism and equity?
I have a feeling none of that is taking place in this lovely leftist utopia but for some reason leftist not only allow this to take place in big cities they encourage it. Strange huh?

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Just out of curiosity Dave, how many safe injection sites does this leftist utopia have? Do they allow open use of drugs and the open selling of drugs on their streets? Do they allow homeless camps to thrive? Have the defunded thier police departments? Do they refuse to prosecute crime and often drop charges on criminals in the name of racism and equity?
I have a feeling none of that is taking place in this lovely leftist utopia but for some reason leftist not only allow this to take place in big cities they encourage it. Strange huh?
You would definitely be surprised how many of your assumptions are wrong vis-a-vis LO and PDX.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67

Speaking of NYC...

You're on the left, isn't that correct mr suburb?
Actually he’s not on the left. He only wants you to think he’s on the left because he spouts Democrat talking points. The Democrat Party abandoned the true left, the liberal left, long ago. The legitimate left has been betrayed by the party in favor of the pro-war, pro-surveillance, pro-security state, things a real leftist abhors. No, David is nothing more than an establishment puppet spouting establishment mantra defending the establishment at every turn.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT